• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You can’t make this stuff up

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
One African American announcer makes sport of another African American’s wife, on a major public forum, the latter walks on stage and gives the announcer a “What For and Better Not Again.” And somehow this is Donald Trump’s fault.

Oscars Publicity Stunt?

F608C0B5-6849-4E69-86F2-76319CDFC0AD.jpeg

Missing the point gentlemen. This is not about one man hitting another, regardless of the circumstances,

This is about the ”Always blaming someone else” and especially “always blame Donald Trump” whenever things are perceived not right. Also, this is not a defend Trump, like him or hate him or care less about him, Former President Donald Trump had nothing to do Chris Rock making an ass out of himself. Doing this by making sport of another man’s wife, in public, and the other man providing corrective action.

(Frankly, i have a hard time faulting Will Smith, talk bad about my Brenda Lea and You Will pay the price).

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
So the video popped up after the boat review that I watched. I see it as one of two scenarios: 1 - It was staged (they are actors). 2 - Hood rats doing hood rat things. No effect in my ao.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Missing the point gentlemen. This is not about one man hitting another, regardless of the circumstances,

This is about the ”Always blaming someone else” and especially “always blame Donald Trump” whenever things are perceived not right. Also, this is not a defend Trump, like him or hate him or care less about him, Former President Donald Trump had nothing to do Chris Rock making an ass out of himself. Doing this by making sport of another man’s wife, in public, and the other man providing corrective action.

(Frankly, i have a hard time faulting Will Smith, talk bad about my Brenda Lea and You Will pay the price).
Yoooo, be bustin a cap up on the N**&^'s ass, you feel me dawg?