• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You Can Never Go Home Again

Dougie308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Here's a story you guys will appreciate.

For 22 years I lived in an upper middle class burb of St. Louis called Kirkwood. Not the richest place in town, but a nice mix of 150 year-old farm and country homes and newer stuff built over time. A little whitebread, but kind of like a small town inside a big city. Anyway, over time came the Yuppies, Hipsters and what I termed the "The Plastic People". So less diners and neighborhood bars and groceries and more Mercedes and blondes with ponytails and black leggings who all got their boobs and noses from the same doc.

Well once the kids got out of high school we took advantage of their gullibility an desire to congregate and sold our old house for four times what we paid for it and we beat feet. In doing so I also retired and we got a place with a bigger garage and driveway. To which I added my new/old Pinzgauer 710M (pic below). Which in Kirkwood would have made me a scary bad man. Like my NRA hat and worn cammies. But in my new neighborhood makes me a coolest guy on the street. So being the sharing guy that I am, I immediately took my scary military vehicle to show my old neighbors driving up and down their narrow streets as close to the center lines as safe and possible freaking them them the hell out since they all seem to have an extreme fear of scratching their cars and seem to think they have to be three feet away to not hit a car parked at the curb.

Let me tell you, there is not much more fun for an old school guy with a new toy than to use it to scare the living shit out the folks who pissed him off. I highly recommend it!

So if you're ever in St. Louis and want to have some fun drop me a note. We can go chase some of those spoiled little shits around the block.

Attachments

• IMG_0579 (2).JPG
    IMG_0579 (2).JPG
    498.6 KB · Views: 158

For 22 years I lived in an upper middle class burb of St. Louis called Kirkwood. Not the richest place in town, but a nice mix of 150 year-old farm and country homes and newer stuff built over time. A little whitebread, but kind of like a small town inside a big city. Anyway, over time came the Yuppies, Hipsters and what I termed the "The Plastic People". So less diners and neighborhood bars and groceries and more Mercedes and blondes with ponytails and black leggings who all got their boobs and noses from the same doc.

Well once the kids got out of high school we took advantage of their gullibility an desire to congregate and sold our old house for four times what we paid for it and we beat feet. In doing so I also retired and we got a place with a bigger garage and driveway. To which I added my new/old Pinzgauer 710M (pic below). Which in Kirkwood would have made me a scary bad man. Like my NRA hat and worn cammies. But in my new neighborhood makes me a coolest guy on the street. So being the sharing guy that I am, I immediately took my scary military vehicle to show my old neighbors driving up and down their narrow streets as close to the center lines as safe and possible freaking them them the hell out since they all seem to have an extreme fear of scratching their cars and seem to think they have to be three feet away to not hit a car parked at the curb.

Let me tell you, there is not much more fun for an old school guy with a new toy than to use it to scare the living shit out the folks who pissed him off. I highly recommend it!

So if you're ever in St. Louis and want to have some fun drop me a note. We can go chase some of those spoiled little shits around the block.

Nice story and love your ride!

Convinced the wife we need a bobbed M35A2 for driving around central Houston...ya know, in case of another Harvey. It’ll fit a lot of blondes with big tits, and might even float if the fun bags have the right goop inside them!

So you’re saying I should put snipershide.com on the side of mine and hope LL wants to pay for fuel?

Reactions: 308pirate
I might do that even though I don't know you from Adam.

I absolutely detest urban hipster faggotry

PS, Isn't Missouri open carry? Some ARs and plate carriers would match the truck.

PPS Old military trucks rule

PS, Isn't Missouri open carry? Some ARs and plate carriers would match the truck.

Yeah, you can carry whatever. As long as you're legal you can even CCW with no permit.

Had some family that lived in Ladue, this would be epic to cruise through their neighborhoods.

R

Cool ride, nice story.

I drove one in a parade once...

We had signs, lots of heads exploded, there were fake tits and fake dicks too.

It was the SF Pride Parade and the Pinz was the Pink Pistols parade vehicle.

For the record, I'm not gay but I'll support anyone's second amendment rights.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Some how I bet these days you would get drummed out of the gay parade for also liking guns.

Probably.

It's funny though, the Pink Pistols slogan is "Armed Gays don't get Bashed" which is very true but the politics in California have gone full retard in California over the last 3-4 years so I guess they hate guns more than they hate gay bashing.

If there are any gay people reading this, you should know that even if you don't want to protect yourself with a firearm, there are gay people at risk and left wing liberals want to leave them and everyone else defenseless against attackers who may be bigger in number, bigger in size, bigger in strength or just have illegal weapons after their victims are disarmed.

That's a situation we are trying to avoid and the left is being entirely unreasonable with their desire to deprive us of our civil rights.