• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You ever come across one of those auctions that make you question how the person manages to operate a computer?

They forget to post that on April 1st? FDIC, rofl.

Wow.

I don't think I've ever seen so much bullshit within 1 paragraph.

All it was missing was how his son, who is an Army Ranger Sniper, (not sure if he mentioned that) had their arm ripped off when a 50 cal bullet came within 3 feet of him.

Damn someone should pick this unicorn up now!

The barrel is rusting on the outside. Do you think this is actually undervalued? That could be certified sniper rust, right?

Some favorites:

"It is one of 75 specially built for various Federal Agencies. The FDIC where I worked got 8 of these in 1989" Just ignore the RR prefix SN, which means its a freedom group build after 2007.

"Do not ask who my son is - he does not want his name thrown out there for obvious reasons." Like being associated with this pile of shit?

"It is a modified Remington Model 700 XTR" Except for the fact that model never existed.

"extra layer of TriNyte PVD coating" Is the coating rust colored?

"he took it to the Ranger Armorer and set to Army Ranger Sniper Standards" I would have loved watching an armorer bitch slap this guys son for insulting him by bringing this in.

Oh, and I knew exactly what this rifle was. It was a Black Friday special for Dicks Sporting goods.

The most mind blowing thing, is that people are bidding on this rusting $349 rifle .....

"The FDIC where I worked got 8 of these in 1989...and I was assigned this one, which I used when necessary."

When would it ever be necessary for a FDIC employee to use a "sniper rifle?"

"The FDIC where I worked got 8 of these in 1989...and I was assigned this one, which I used when necessary."

Is why you never hear of bank runs in this country... /s

Reactions: MarshallDodge
I'd be 10x more likely to respond to this ad...

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/umn文凭定制明尼苏达大学双城分校美国毕业证成绩单q-微993398773原版1-1毕业证书umn教育部学历认证留信认证使馆认证umn修改gpa成绩umn美国本科硕士学位学历umn美国仿真毕业证『诚招代理』国外毕业证制作美国学历存档可查-university-of-minnesota-twin-ci.7121488/

I miss when the Army would let soldiers bring their dad's FDIC issued hunting rifles in to be accurized, so they could take them to war. The good ol' days.

Actually, you could...
In 1865...
smiley_smartass.gif

The Army sold a lot of the obsolete Smith carbines when the Allin conversion of rifled muskets into trapdoor actions became standard. And a shit ton of 1851/1860 Colts and 63' Remingtons were bought by soldiers upon discharge at the end of hostilities and most of these weapons would go on to see LONG and productive service lives on farms and ranches going right into the middle of the 20th century...

And the other way around applied as well. One popular folk legend is that many men on both sides carried personally-owned .31 caliber pocket revolvers into service with them... NOT as battlefield weapons but to intimidate battlefield surgeons into not attempting to amputate their limbs if they got wounded.

Shit! Was I suppose to have the feed ramp polished on my Remi?! 🤣

Protecting a mall, of course. And saving the governors son from kidnapping… don’t you recognize Gecko45?

Bow down in the presence of greatness!

Comes with Velcro sneakers and a copy of “How to Work Concrete while Benching 200 with Bow Kills For Dummies.”

Ah hahah.

Wonder if we can lure this guy in here?

Sirhr

My theory is that target he posted was LEGIT... At 100y.

And 12oz factory trigger ? Dude...

Used only, with extreme prejudice, on militant, and violent, bank presidents, who refuse to federally insure their customer's accounts up to $100,000.

Except the seller could lower the reserve by a dollar and you’d be stuck with it.

On the other hand sending him a link to this thread would be hilarious!
Seems well worth it for a real battle tested {Afghanistan} FDIC edition sniper rifle in mint condition though.

Sigh. I know people like this, well, knew them. I don’t know what drives someone to just make so much stupid shit up, but man, it seems rampant these days.

I don’t know what drives someone to just make so much stupid shit up, but man, it seems rampant these days.
Because somewhere there's a sucker willing to pay it and brag about it to their friends.

Because somewhere there's a sucker willing to pay it and brag about it to their friends.
Ive seen people who fall for it and regurgitate it. “My uncle said so and he was a seal, he’d never lie to me”. Or something like that.