• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You F’n A! I Agree!!!

He nailed it. The points made where both valid and undeniable. I wonder how many in the M S M will run or publish his piece. Pretty good guess- none!
Mike

Wish this was on every informational outlet available?

Why do I keep wanting to drop her into a brush chipper?
Personally, I'm of the opinion that "bully's parents" are the ones who should "accipurposely fall into a brush chipper". Simply because they are the ones responsible for the problem, failed at parenting, and potentially have the ability to create MORE instead of reduce the number of bullies to 'less'.

They obviously suck at life, so.....

Reactions: Barneybdb
Excellent post. The video above is an example of what they teach kids to do now. Just take it until you snap and really screw up. No one teaches them to fight or take up for themselves. No one ever taught him to stop running and fight back. It's likely you'll get your ass beat, especially with multiple assholes after you. But they'll never stop as long as you cower from them. I watch that video and I am just waiting for the kid to at least throw a punch! Nothing. When I was in high school we fought. Hell we fought all the time and became great friends afterward most the time. We had an outlet and a common ground to settle this shit so it didn't build up. That boy needs to pack a roll of quarters in his pocket and wear their asses out with it. Catch em apart and he would probably only need to crack one of them really good. Just because he's smaller doesn't matter. I watched a tiny dude in school climb this big ol boy like a tree. Pinned him up against the locker and beat the brakes off his ass. This big dude was walking behind him, smacking in the back of the head over and over. Little dude turned around and pelted his ass about 5 or 6 good times, jumped down, grabbed his books off the floor and kept walking. Never missed a beat. These kids have no one to teach them any better and where the hell are teachers? They ran all that way thru the school and no one noticed?

A good ass bustin would go a long way with the youth of today. I feel like that's what's missing a lot of times. The parents won't do it, the kids won't do it. They need an adjustment.

I'd like to see a regression in the nerf-levels of society, to be honest.

These communists seem to want to get rid of all the sharp corners that might hurt somebody.

Fuck, man. When I was growing up, fighting was fun at home and at school, and so was royally fucking up a landing.

Never even had a helmet til I was older and my mom insisted. I still didn't wear it, though. The ramps I was making at the age in that video were better constructed. Who the fuck is teaching these kids how to get air time? Sheet of plywood is fine, but those damn fold out chairs are unstable in the best circumstances. How hard is it for those parents to get 'em a hammer, some nails, and some 2x4s? For fucks sake. The most fun of fucking up jumping a ramp is getting 15' or so in the air and fucking up the landing, not failing to get any air time at all because your ramp is a pile of shit with no structural integrity.

I even took a few spills from some 20+ ft sycamore trees and I don't even know how many times I got a nail through my foot.

Kids these days are soft enough to wipe your ass with. Not my boy, though.

Excellent post. The video above is an example of what they teach kids to do now. Just take it until you snap and really screw up. No one teaches them to fight or take up for themselves. No one ever taught him to stop running and fight back. It's likely you'll get your ass beat, especially with multiple assholes after you. But they'll never stop as long as you cower from them. I watch that video and I am just waiting for the kid to at least throw a punch! Nothing. When I was in high school we fought. Hell we fought all the time and became great friends afterward most the time. We had an outlet and a common ground to settle this shit so it didn't build up. That boy needs to pack a roll of quarters in his pocket and wear their asses out with it. Catch em apart and he would probably only need to crack one of them really good. Just because he's smaller doesn't matter. I watched a tiny dude in school climb this big ol boy like a tree. Pinned him up against the locker and beat the brakes off his ass. This big dude was walking behind him, smacking in the back of the head over and over. Little dude turned around and pelted his ass about 5 or 6 good times, jumped down, grabbed his books off the floor and kept walking. Never missed a beat. These kids have no one to teach them any better and where the hell are teachers? They ran all that way thru the school and no one noticed?

there has always been bullying and thats how we solved it. Had a guy bullying me. I was a sophmore he was a senior and a lot bigger than me. In frornt of a bunch of people I invited him out th the football field after school. I figured to get my ass beat but was just fucking fed up. He didnt show. We were never 'friends' but he was always polite to me from then on.

Reactions: RNWRKNP

Big picture thinking, if a small group wanted to control a population of superior size, just one facet of a multichannel brainwashing campaign is to devalue the self. If people as individuals stop valuing themselves, then the implied value of the group is negligible. That message runs the gambit based on the demographic - from pumping dope, guns, and hopelessness into inner-cities with predictable consequences; to media crafted messages to appeal to beta fags about a variety of Social Justice Causes.

The solution to the manufactured problem in this oft repeated brainwashing effort is a play on HRC’s “It takes a Village to Raise a Child” wherein personal responsibility is in part abdicated to the group, and some form of personal effort is contributed to the group. Everyone’s a winner / no one is responsible. Over the history of the nation, and at an accelerating pace, society has abdicated adult rights and responsibilities to the Government. PC is the stick used to de-emphasize our individualism, and push the expansion of personal rights that are collective in nature and begin to eat into your liberties - the ‘right’ to health care, the ‘right’ to housing...

A second critical step would be to disarm the populace.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNWRKNP

Been to the principles office as an adult......my boys have a dad that grew up old school?

My kids are taught that they are not punching bags for anyone . In fourth grade my skinny little redhead went toe to toe with a boy swingin for the fences . Teacher was amazed that she held her own .
When my boy was nine the neighbors twelve year old tried to phys8cally bully him .
My son and the knob beat the piss outta each other . Boyy came home cryin thought I'd be mad . I told him that everyone should taste there own blood . You should get more ass kick8ns than you hand out . You should give at least two Biblical ass beatings for the right reason to some piece of shit who desperately deserves it .
The neighbor was out a couple days later looking at me kind of questioning and sheepishly . I said hi and he asked how my boy was then asked if we were ok . I told him the same thing I told my son . He was relieved and somewhat shocked .
Ass kickins build character and it's a two way street . The Brits have a really old saying that still gets tossed out there once in a while . " They know who their about ."
This two way street helps with the knowing .

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote