• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s You gotta be REAL hungry to pull this off.

Re: You gotta be REAL hungry to pull this off.

There's NO CHANCE in hell that I would ever consider doing such a thing, no matter how hungry I was. *gulp*

They should have made that walk off slow-mo and thrown in some bad ass music...

Lions are nice lookin cats.

Like stealing candy from a baby....

....a baby that can EAT YOU!

I bet years of hunting has taught lions that humans=death. Look at how they spooked when they saw the people.

I'll bet you couldn't have got a straight pin up any of those fella's asses with a jackhammer while they were pulling that off.

Aren't we blessed we live in the USA and not some third world shithole and have to do stuff like that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 671RTO9513</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Aren't we blessed we live in the USA and not some third world shithole and have to do stuff like that?

</div></div>

I don't know. It would be pretty bad ass to say "I just walked up on a pride of lions and took their meat. Pussies."

I'd love to see the lions steal it back, and one day they will.

I like a nice rare steak as much as the next guy....but I think I would have passed.

Three men with bow and arrows against a bunch of hungry lions? Not good odds. I'll find myself a different meal before becoming a meal myself. Definitely, those guys got balls.

That was awesome

Also, why is *Hellboy's* dad the narrator?

All I saw of the title on the main board was "You gotta be REAL Hung..." It took me a while to decide whether or not I was qualified to click on the Thread.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I saw of the title on the main board was "You gotta be REAL Hung..." It took me a while to decide whether or not I was qualified to click on the Thread.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Haha!

I'd rather attempt that... than attempting to hike on that fuckin trail that was posted a lil while ago!

That was pretty sweet!

The only thing you hope is that the next tribe didn't do the same thing to that same pride of lions the week before and they've already been fooled a time or two! lol

Mike

I'm surprised the lions didn't even attempt to stand their ground, especially with how many there were. It would've been cool to see one of those guys square off with a lion, haha.