• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s You guys gotta watch this! ! !

blazinpixels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Rochester MN
A friend of mine sent me this link of this person on youtube who shot a .22 and a shotgun in a home. I thought he was full of it but after watching the video it turns out it was maser that kid from this site. check out the video.

he literally shoots a beer can with .22 then with a 12gauge shotty in front of several books. isnt that illegal discharge of a firearm within city limits or in a household?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-47uV9TaWQ

Re: You guys gotta watch this! ! !

Even a bigger idiot than I thought before.

It motivated me to go and increase his ban here from 1 year to 2, we do not need that stuff here.

Isnt there a permanent ban button, I mean the guys a nut job. WTF was he thinking discharging a 12ga like that. Jeez the stupidity level of maser never ceases to amaze me.

And wtf is up with that music in the back round?

the atf needs to be involved in that shit. next time he is gonna put a slug in that shotty and its gonna go through the wall and kill someone.