• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You had one job, son.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
ASGH… but fun to watch …

All he had to do was say “I understand the misdemeanors that I was charged with and plead guilty to.” One job. Minutes later he would have been laughing his way out of the courtroom with all his money and a joke of a conviction because, well, Democrats.

But he couldn’t even handle that…

Imma just going to get out in front of the news on this one and say “Hunter Biden did not kill himself.”

They’ll just tell Dement-o Joe that Hunter is fine and on vacation in Tibet anyway.

As I said… ASGH. But it is more interesting than football.

Sirhr

How does that even happen? He ain't using turbo tax. So what, his accountant crew just said "well man here's all your shit, you should probably sign these forms and then pay the IRS. But, if you don't want to, that's cool too." I mean I understand he is a shit show, but seriously. His handlers just dropped the ball?

Reactions: thejeep
Imma just going to get out in front of the news on this one and say “Hunter Biden did not kill himself.”
Well, this story certainly provides a new wrinkle that could make what you are alluding to a definite possibility. However, I have been saying for years that he eventually will kill himself. He is a train wreck about to happen. But, with this new situation, your scenario certainly solves a lot of problems for the people he is dragging down with him.

Dems know Biden cannot win 2024 so starting to ease him out - biggest question now is who will be the Dem candidate?

ASGH… but fun to watch …

All he had to do was say “I understand the misdemeanors that I was charged with and plead guilty to.” One job. Minutes later he would have been laughing his way out of the courtroom with all his money and a joke of a conviction because, well, Democrats.

They’ll just tell Dement-o Joe that Hunter is fine and on vacation in Tibet anyway.

Sirhr
plausible. hunter's death might change some anger to sympathy, and of course they can blame trump.

Reactions: JIMB3AM
Dems know Biden cannot win 2024 so starting to ease him out - biggest question now is who will be the Dem candidate?
This, the Dems want rid of the serial mumbler and his prospects in the primaries will die a death of a thousand cuts to take him out of the running. The press that blatantly ignored some of his colossal gaffes is starting to report on him (a little).

It's all a show.
1702051837867.jpeg

IIRC there was a trial for the Russian hoax. The guy was dead nuts guilty and the jury found him not guilty. The one and only person that Durham charged after five years of investigation
Nothing will happen until the people decide to hold people accountable. Period. Sadly, that isn’t likely to happen either. They’ll just keep steam rolling normal folks and even when they are leading people to the train cars there will be no resistance. Word is, there is already extermination camps for the homeless and such. Little tiny house villages that look like tiny houses but with an airtight structure and odd plumbing hookups on the outside. Supposedly they have been busing less desireables there and well I guess nobody ever sees them again.

Reactions: MJF and 101st
hunter will plead guilty, as in the last case.
taxes, fines, fees all paid by "business associates"
sentence = probation

ASGH… but fun to watch …

Sirhr
He's gonna have a Clinton cocaine over dose. Joe will step away to morn. The media will honor his wish to avoid the public eye.

People are saying it'll be "Big Mike" Obama, but I think he/she/it is too lazy to run a campaign. Doesn't mean it won't happen tho.

Personally I think they'll run Governor Hair Gel (Newsome).
There's precedent for it. It's not like Biden did any campaigning last time. The media will run Big Mike's campaign.

Reactions: Yasherka
I have a sneaking suspicion his *accidental* overdose will be fentanyl.
Not that Killary would ever have that done to him of course.

Yea, he won't be allowed to make it once Slowped Joe is out of office.
You know he knows too much.....and his drug problem will be too much for Killary to allow him to live....liability and all that.

It doesn't change the fact that Bill Clinton is a cocaine addict himself and Killary has been known to dabble.
I've seen the pics but unfortunately was not allowed to make a copy.....otherwise I would be posting them right here.
You've all seen the baggy eyes Bill Clinton has.....how do you think they came to be that way ?

Reactions: JIMB3AM
LOL.

Hunter Biden and his daddy, are both going to die of old age richer than we can imagine, and free as birds.

Making my prediction before the disappointment sets in.

I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: MJF
I have a sneaking suspicion his *accidental* overdose will be fentanyl.
Not that Killary would ever have that done to him of course.

Yea, he won't be allowed to make it once Slowped Joe is out of office.
You know he knows too much.....and his drug problem will be too much for Killary to allow him to live....liability and all that.

It doesn't change the fact that Bill Clinton is a cocaine addict himself and Killary has been known to dabble.
I've seen the pics but unfortunately was not allowed to make a copy.....otherwise I would be posting them right here.
You've all seen the baggy eyes Bill Clinton has.....how do you think they came to be that way ?
That’s exactly what I was thinking.

This is all more deception and coverup and protection. For whom? Why was there no mention of WHERE the money CAME from? That would lead to brandon, and ultimately obama. Did anyone believe the deep state would just quit?

This is all more deception and coverup and protection. For whom? Why was there no mention of WHERE the money CAME from? That would lead to brandon, and ultimately obama. Did anyone believe the deep state would just quit?
Exactly. They know how he spent every penny of it, but somehow not a thing about where/how he got it. The only matter of importance to the country is the latter, not the former.

Big Mike 2024!

Was no joke when I said it folks. Barry Obongo is going to suck dicks like the first lady he has always been and we will have to run Nicki Haley to counter. So our next president is going to be a dude in a dress or a Hindu hoochie, America's decline into despair is about to be complete.

1702137743269.png

Big Mike 2024!

Was no joke when I said it folks. Barry Obongo is going to suck dicks like the first lady he has always been and we will have to run Nicki Haley to counter. So our next president is going to be a dude in a dress or a Hindu hoochie, America's decline into despair is about to be complete.

View attachment 8292116
Biden will run with Big Mike as his VP and then keel over a week after being sworn in. Big Mike will step up.
1711224129462.jpeg

Hunter, James, and other family and connected people were acting as intermediaries running shell corporations for many years, laundering bribes from Russia, China, and who knows who else. Hunter left a money trail and email/SMS trail so long, it’s all laid out quite clearly for anyone to see.

Chris Heinz, John Kerry’s stepson, was one of the partners for Rosemont Seneca, when Putin’s sex-trafficking billionaire oligarch, Elena Baturina, wired $3.5 million to them in Feb 2014, right as Ukrainians were in the Euromaiden protests against Putin’s puppet, Yanukovych. Yanukovych had installed Zlochevsky as Burisma’s CEO as a Donbas-region puppet for the Kremlin/Czar.

Burisma sent a negotiator team to the WH in March, 2014, and Hunter was on the board of Burisma in May. President Yanukovych fled to Russia with a Spetsnaz security detail because there were literally cities full of angry mobs in the streets.

Ukraine elected Poroshenko (not a Putin puppet), who then appointed his close friend Viktor Shokin, to prosecute the corruption cases against companies like Burisma. Zlochevsky fled to Monaco with $15 million in accounts outside Ukraine, which UK (England) investigators seized.

Obama then flew to the NATO summit in Sept, 2014, and told David Cameron to shut down the UK’s investigation into Zlochevsky, and to release his funds. The IMF, European Central Bank, Obama, and Biden then demanded that Poroshenko fire Viktor Shokin, to which Poroshenko refused.

Someone tried assassinating Viktor Shokin via sniper system, but his office windows were ballistically-protected and he was unharmed.

Vice President Biden was then sent to Ukraine to make sure Poroshenko would fire Shokin, if he wanted to get the $1 Billion in IMF/US aid money. This is the famous incident Biden brags about on camera that people are familiar with.

Poroshenko officially let Shokin go, but secretly kept him on to continue the investigation. Informants and moles for whoever didn’t want to be investigated discovered this, and Shokin was then removed. He was later poisoned with Mercury, but was rushed to Austria and quickly treated with an antidote brought in from Germany. The doctors who treated him said it was normally a fatal dose and his blood, kidney, and liver test results were all what you should see with someone who is dead.

The questions are:

1. Why did Elena Baturina wake up one day and wire $3.5 million to Rosement Seneca?
2. Why did the then-Vice President and SECSTATE’s sons receive the money via that shell corporation?
3. What was expected of them in exchange for the money? What services were provided?
4. What did Hunter’s appointment to the board of Burisma have to do with this money?
5. What was SECSTATE John Kerry’s role in all of this?
6. Why were the IMF, ECB, Obama WH, SECSTATE, and Putin all on the same sheet of music with demanding that Viktor Shokin be fired/removed?
7. Who stood to lose from Shokin's investigation into Burisma and its money-laundering?

The Hunter tax evasion case is peripheral to all of this, nibbling at the outer crust of the sandwich, not biting into the center of the case.

Reactions: NoDopes