• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You have a AI/LMT/ because gov likes them

Problem is the logic is good. But ok

I dont know how else to paint the picture for you, and I am all out of crayons. You're argument was:

"PRS blog tells a pretty strong story.." (proceeds to post a dataset showing utilization)

Then you infer and directly state that due to the popularity of X, it must support your position that "X is better than Y".

Literally a logical fallacy. As others have stated above, numerous reasons to why one piece of gear may be more prevalent, and also your operational definition of "better" still is superlatively subjective.

I dont know how else to paint the picture for you, and I am all out of crayons. You're argument was:

"PRS blog tells a pretty strong story.." (proceeds to post a dataset showing utilization)

Then you infer and directly state that due to the popularity of X, it must support your position that "X is better than Y".

Literally a logical fallacy. As others have stated above, numerous reasons to why one piece of gear may be more prevalent, and also your operational definition of "better" still is superlatively subjective.

So a AI is a great rifle for PRS, even though hardly anyone uses it?

So why does no one use it?
They could use them legally
They could afford them compared to what they normally have
They are a known brand
Why aren’t they represented in competition settings?

Because those without fundamentals need 2oz triggers to free recoil their rifles ?

And at-x is the first competition friendly ai chassis

So they are too shitty for anyone without mad skills? That’s like saying a Miata is better than a 911 because you need more skills to beat a 911 in a Miata. And it’s my logic that’s lacking? 😂

So a AI is a great rifle for PRS, even though hardly anyone uses it?

So why does no one use it?
They could use them legally
They could afford them compared to what they normally have
They are a known brand
Why aren’t they represented in competition settings?

You are asking me questions on a position I've never taken and/or strawmanning my position.

I'm simply saying your argument is shit from a logical construction stand point.

Nuance matters. And labeling shit "better"solely based on popularity is a shit argument.

2020 account, almost 2400 post, I don't even bother with what you have to say, I already know you are a liar and a troll here to do nothing else than to live viscerally through this website, most likely because your actual existence so completely sucks.... Everyone should really feel pity for you and your shitty existence, maybe you could get government aid, claim it as a handicap?

2020 account, almost 2400 post, I don't even bother with what you have to say, I already know you are a liar and a troll here to do nothing else than to live viscerally through this website, most likely because your actual existence so completely sucks.... Everyone should really feel pity for you and your shitty existence, maybe you could get government aid, claim it as a handicap?

and what have I “lied” about?

Life’s pretty good dude, if you want to pity me I get a kick out of that! Go for it :)

You started with what "could" have been a good discussion, a great mental exercise,, but you have offered nothing but "schoolyard" arguments, your ability to discuss any subject is severely lacking, retarded like....

You are asking me questions on a position I've never taken and/or strawmanning my position.

I'm simply saying your argument is shit from a logical construction stand point.

Nuance matters. And labeling shit "better"solely based on popularity is a shit argument.

It’s normally the leftists who toss out those argument arguments, maybe that’s cool in debate club, odd but ok.

So its such a great rifle, hardly anyone who’s competing at a professional level uses them, huh

Honestly I really don’t give that much of a shit, shoot what you like, I just go with what is the best tool for my job, though I do enjoy picking at brand fan boys

You started with what "could" have been a good discussion, a great mental exercise,, but you have offered nothing but "schoolyard" arguments, your ability to discuss any subject is severely lacking, retarded like....

My arguments on this subject are child like simple, yes

Proclaimed shit hot rifle, buuuttttt next to no one competing at a high level picks them, why?

Proof you do not understand the saying, "the right tool for the job"...

Proof you do not understand the saying, "the right tool for the job"...

If you have such a great point to make, don’t be so catty about it and just make it.

So when accuracy and performance is needed, it’s not the right tool for that job?

Stop pretending to be stupid, how about this if it helps you, if all those manufacturers you list as superior, why are they not the top choice for government contracts and sniper teams worldwide?

I really don't think too many AI shooters are selling their rifles to go to whatever custom action on a stupid PRS chart. lol I have had customs, was really considering another custom, but in the end, I think it would make more sense just to bit the bullet and get a ASR or MC to go along with my AW.

Turbotrout vapor locked.... he's waiting for Microsoft to reboot him!

Stop pretending to be stupid, how about this if it helps you, if all those manufacturers you list as superior, why are they not the top choice for government contracts and sniper teams worldwide?

You judge quality by who gets a contract from some politician? Maybe I should ask the lady at the DMV for her choice of red pens?

I’ll theorize, I think they are accurate enough for shooting human sized targets, and have jumped through enough gov hoops and have enough buy history that it’s a “safe” buy on the excel sheet, and can be shipped by the pallet.

Turbotrout vapor locked.... he's waiting for Microsoft to reboot him!

Dude, a few posts up you basically said I post too much, now I’m “vapor locked” as in I’m not posting fast enough?

So you also accused me of lying, so what did I lie about again? You forgot to mention that

pick a lane bro 🙃

, I think they are accurate enough for shooting human sized targets
DDC8ABD8-2145-466A-ADC1-E7DBF4A7F98D.jpeg

4D74FDAA-C401-4EEF-8487-D154B4B66DE5.png

• Love
Reactions: Snaz and chrome
Don't call me bro, you are not an equal.

I was trying to be nice, but you are likely correct.

It’s interesting seeing the frothing rage to defend a brand that doesn’t even know you exist. Guess I’ll stop before I make someone spill their black rifles coffee on their 9 line shirt, you operator you lol

View attachment 7706019

View attachment 7706020

How did he get from stage to stage? Interesting and congrats to him

You judge quality by who gets a contract from some politician? Maybe I should ask the lady at the DMV for her choice of red pens?

I’ll theorize, I think they are accurate enough for shooting human sized targets, and have jumped through enough gov hoops and have enough buy history that it’s a “safe” buy on the excel sheet, and can be shipped by the pallet.
Its been stated already, but your use of PRS as the standard is invalid. Its a very specific game, and competitors like things a certain way. Look where caliber selection has gone? Just so happens that those cartridges dont feed reliably in the AI action. It was never designed to shoot baby cartridges. Sure some people try, and some are successful, but it isn't a sure thing. Weight systems are all the rage in PRS, and up until now AI’s didnt offer that.

Up until very recently, AI’s had their actions glued to the chassis. The AXSR (large mult-cal magnum) is the very first to do away with the bonding. The defining element to AI’s popularity up until now was weather or not you liked the ergos, because if you didnt, you were screwed. There were some stock options, notably MPA, but you had to permanently de-bond the receiver, which may get you your ergos, but the original equipment stock is now useless, and has zero value on the use market since nobody else has a bare AI action lying around(they’ve never been available that way). Turn that around and imagine that a prs guy builds a shiny new rifle, and has to toss the stock in the garbage to get the ergos he wants, and cant sell the take-off. He isnt exactly money ahead at that point, in fact it that would make no sense at all. No wonder AI’s dont participate much.

AI built military sniper rifles, not gamer guns. Now they do build a gamer model, and it remains to be seen how popular they become with the gamers. Certainly you must be able to understand that people really like actual military gear?

Before I was building custom guns as a business, I was paying $4-5k for a custom on custom action (Surgeon for example), with rings and a few spare mags back in the mid 2000’s, from various gunsmiths. Look through GA precision’s catalog for reference, largely its unchanged with regard to cost, as true customs (not prefit guns) are labor intensive and still cost that much. At the same time, AI’s started at $6k, and went to near $8k depending on model and options. Today you can buy a non-folding AT in various cartridges, with probably THE most elegant quick change barrel system, for sub 4500 bucks. The new gamer gun, the AT-X is still sub $5k. So costs are overlapping with other true customs. I spent a lot of money on customs in the mid 90’s through the late 2000’s. Each new one had a little tweak on the last one. I LOL’d at the AI costs of the day, and kept on buying customs. I had a dealer down the street, and I just didn't get it. Then at some point, having spent $30-40k on customs, what was another $6k? Bought an AW in .308(only short cartridge they came in), almost immediately chucked the .308 barrel for a .260, since .308’s are for old people. Ive been in love ever since. Nothing before or since matches it for my uses. Im happy to build and sell someone a full custom gamer gun, but for robust hard use field guns, i’ll sleep well pushing the AI every time, and make less money doing it.

Hi,

Geezus Christ..this thread just keeps getting dumber and dumber, lol..

Can we just settle this shit the final discussion method...

The Precision Rifle Expo is coming up next month in Blakely Ga...not too far from you TT so no excuses on that one...

I actually have the UKD range rented for the monday after the expo (Nov 1)..bring whatever rifle your heart desires whether it is on that PRS list or not. I will bring mine and AI.

We conduct the exact military standards test and see which one is still functional and accurate at the end of the day.

Sincerely,
Theis

Waiting to see if TurboTurd actually takes Theis up on his offer
1632074904494.gif

Hi,

Wrong MO, lol...I not from Arkansas and I did have sexual relations with that women,lol..

But he has been all over threads this evening...just not this one.

So safe to assume the invite is a no go....

Sincerely,
Theis
All good, one peckerhead in the basket can ruin the bunch.

R

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Hi,

Geezus Christ..this thread just keeps getting dumber and dumber, lol..

Can we just settle this shit the final discussion method...

The Precision Rifle Expo is coming up next month in Blakely Ga...not too far from you TT so no excuses on that one...

I actually have the UKD range rented for the monday after the expo (Nov 1)..bring whatever rifle your heart desires whether it is on that PRS list or not. I will bring mine and AI.

We conduct the exact military standards test and see which one is still functional and accurate at the end of the day.

Sincerely,
Theis

Howdy!

Let me check my sched, but I’d be game