• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s You have to be shitting me....

Re: You have to be shitting me....

Stupid is as stupid does. I wonder what happens if they need an MRI of the head or something similar. To each their own but I think they are idiots.

National Geographic's "Taboo" series showed a guy getting his cornea tattooed in the same style (needle injected ink instead of inserting jewelry).

It was no surprise to learn the guy getting the tattoo lived with his parents.

Idiots. Even if the implant does not cause irritation or infection, what if they get into a fistfight or a car accident?

Idiots.

Whatever happened to universal sterilization of these fucking idiots so they can stop polluting the gene pool?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stupid is as stupid does. I wonder what happens if they need an MRI of the head or something similar. To each their own but I think they are idiots. </div></div>

No metal will not be affected by the magnetic field,

doesn´t mater though, that´s just as f---ed up as public stonings as a means for sentencing.

/Chris

The way this society is headed makes me mindful that all trends are cyclic, and that the more extreme they get, the more aggressive and extreme the backlash becomes.

I think this time we're in for some serious backlash, and it may spell the end of the days of egalitarian liberties. When the 'correction' comes, it will likely be rife with lessons about how all forms of government have flaws and will come home to roost on subjects like suffrage as an entitlement and government mandated social engineering.

This is the bed we all made, and we're all going to bed in it together real soon.

Change is inevitable, and this change is unlikely to be peaceful and gradual, like most. I think it's likely be cataclysmic.

I doubt my generation will figure in it with a central role, and believe the younger generations will drive it and decide how things go. I challenge those among us to do that thinking now, and do what they can to prepare, so folks with our values get to be the ones who empower those values in the new, to-come society.

You can either make the history, or let it roll over you like a steam roller.

Once again, I remind our younger set that those who ignore history relive it, that what we are doing now is just that, to it's logical extreme; and that if you want to see <span style="font-style: italic">your</span> society running constantly one the verge of derailment, then by all means please maintain the currently entrenched trend of historical ignorance.

Greg

Some will do anything for $
Remember anyone out there the film:

The Magic Christian

worth a look for y'all

JRose, after watching that I'm pretty sure I know how to do it, you want me to put one in for you? I'll bring my own tools.

disturbing...very,very disturbing. Just one more thing that I'll have to pray my own children don't do.

DOH