• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

You have to love RCBS

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
I have an RCBS Pro Trim 2 power drive case trimmer gizmo. I want to use it to do some neck turning/reaming. RCBS sells a widget that screws into their manual Pro Trim case Trimmer called the Case Turner/Reamer with Auto Feed that reams the inside and turns the outside at the same time. So, I thought I'd try it. Unfortunately, it can only be used with the manual trimmer. Mine being powered, does not have the crank handle or any of those parts to attach it.
So I search for a parts diagram, so I can order the parts, none I can find. I end up calling them and ask to buy the required parts. The guy is super knowledgeable, reads off all the parts I need and says he's sending them to me at no charge. I offered to pay for them. Nope, no charge. You have to love RCBS. I'm now used to paying through the nose for anything firearms related, when I can find it. I was a bit stunned when this happened.

I've seen lots of posts on various forums talking about Dillon doing this same thing, and they deserve the praise, but RCBS has been just as faithful about it as Dillon in my experience. I knocked my old 10-10 scale onto a concrete floor and broke it years ago. I thought it could be repaired so I sent it to RCBS for evaluation. Couple weeks later I received a brand new one with no charges whatsoever.

Reactions: oldiephrt
Doing that kind of thing when you have to fight to sell stuff is one thing. Doing that when you can scalp people for a lima bean (box of 9mm) is another. If a business can have character RCBS has it.. and so does Dillon. As you say, I have seen similar stories about them.

Some small parts / pieces for my Chargemaster went missing while relocating. Couldn’t find them anywhere so called them and they sent a power supply, powder tray and plate it sets on all no charge!

Reactions: mtrmn