• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You idiots are gonna get fucked...

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Some of you are not only stupid, but you're fucking stupid and with that, when it comes down to it, you'll lose.

When you post something illegal, or even potentially illegal, when they come around asking who you are... we are gonna give you up so fast, it's not even funny.

We tell you up front that applicable laws matter and not to break them or even suggest breaking them. When you do, even in jest, you'll get snagged and if the law comes asking about you.... to fucking bad, we are happy to help.

Just about every agency on the planet is here watching, you're low hanging fruit and if that means a notch in their belt on your stupidness, do you think they care... hell no.

If you suggest a loophole, talk about how you might or could skirt a law or suggest a loophole or way around something of a legal matter, they are watching.

You've been warned, again... do not expect another , just a permanent ban, immediately.

Yea I am not sure exactly what is going on but in the last couple of weeks I have seen people trying to sell unpinned 14.5" complete ARs (not just the upper) without labeling it or having it registered as a SBR. Saw one guy asking about if you can turn a mock suppressor to "actually work". There are stupid people out there asking stupid questions about clearly illegal things. LL is right, they will get caught and have no protection here.

Heck I had a 10.5" pistol upper for sale and a complete lower for a rifle in the same picture before (not attached or in the same post, just the same picture) and I got questioned on it. Bottom line, think twice before posting.

LMAO...greatest topic title EVER, and by the man himself.

LOL.jpg

It had to have been a few months back where the guy was asking about attaching a stock to his pistol. When informed that it was an NFA violation his response was "yeah, I don't care for that law very much".

"...and...........Here's your sign"

I've often thought about posting it before on here, and on FB after seeing some of my idiotic friends post some stupid shit.

Doing what I do, and knowing what I know...you ARE being watched. Also, they take notes. Keeping it legal on all forms of electronic communication is not only the right way to operate, but also the only way to operate. Save the Patrick Henry stuff for when you are with your buddies drinking beer at a bar...with you cell phones out in the car. That's all I'm going to say.

I've often thought about posting it before on here, and on FB after seeing some of my idiotic friends post some stupid shit.

Doing what I do, and knowing what I know...you ARE being watched. Also, they take notes. Keeping it legal on all forms of electronic communication is not only the right way to operate, but also the only way to operate. Save the Patrick Henry stuff for when you are with your buddies drinking beer at a bar...with you cell phones out in the car. That's all I'm going to say.

Dont post anything on the internet that you don't want to wear forever, because you do.

There is a major difference between saying..."The gub'ment if fucked up..." and saying "The gub'ment is fucked and we should overthrow it now." The first is just opinion, the latter smells of sedition and can get your ass stomped.

Or..."I sure would like to have a DIAS." (just a wish) and "Here's how to make a DIAS in your kitchen..Ive made them, have a couple, and they work." (illegal) and stomp worthy.

Last edited:
    You saying those two backpack Nukes I bought off here were hot ? Now I understand why he only wanted cash,....I'll be right back black trucks are coming up the driveway,...what the fuck is a "NEST" team?

You saying those two backpack Nukes I bought off here were hot ? Now I understand why he only wanted cash,....I'll be right back black trucks are coming up the driveway,...what the fuck is a "NEST" team?

Nuclear Emergency Support Team (NEST)

LowLight,

is ok for me to sell my purty dang good ammo? I know the ballistics for those rounds are off the charts and it may fall into that "grey area" of the law......BUT IT'S PURTY DANG GOOD AMMO!!

......And I have some to sell guys. $0.69 per round.

Let me know. ;)

Haven't seen Lowlight this fired up in a long time....Years, actually.

But then again it's not everyday that I try to sell a 2 foot long black dildo here on the 'Hide.

And we all know that that is illegal in Utah....

You missed the humor completely :D

Everyone tells me that ever since I missed the comedy show tryouts:(

Tell me more about the dildo's for sale. Or is someone selling fake dillo dust and Larue accusing LL of complicity?

Oh man.....that thread title is misleading! I thought Lowlight was gonna have a party with really easy chicks that even I could score with! Damn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It always makes me scratch my head when people break such serious laws.....Even worse is when they announce it to the world on the internet

Hell I was told years ago, that if you did something as simple as write a letter to the editor, you would get your own FBI file. Monitoring all the forums on the internet must be an enormous task for them. No wonder the NSA uses computers to do it.

Last edited:
    Knowing how government operates i would agree with "low hanging fruit" however all this NSA stuff yeah perhaps they actually store vast amounts of data collected from all over but i guess the moment they store it they "loose" it never to be found again except in dire need (such as frame someone for something, get something on someone to get him to do something they need or dig something up to look like they know what they're doing and justify all those electric bills). I wonder if this S. affair was nothing but a PR stunt to make them appear more capable than they really are (you know when strong appear weak when weak appear strong...).

Knowing how government operates i would agree with "low hanging fruit" however all this NSA stuff yeah perhaps they actually store vast amounts of data collected from all over but i guess the moment they store it they "loose" it never to be found again except in dire need (such as frame someone for something, get something on someone to get him to do something they need or dig something up to look like they know what they're doing and justify all those electric bills). I wonder if this S. affair was nothing but a PR stunt to make them appear more capable than they really are (you know when strong appear weak when weak appear strong...).
    Perception is the game here.

... however all this NSA stuff yeah perhaps they actually store vast amounts of data collected from all over but i guess the moment they store it they "loose" it never to be found again except ...

How is it that the data is lost?

I don't know. Giving another man's bitch a foot massage is a serious thing.

Some of you are not only stupid, but you're fucking stupid and with that, when it comes down to it, you'll lose.

When you post something illegal, or even potentially illegal, when they come around asking who you are... we are gonna give you up so fast, it's not even funny.

We tell you up front that applicable laws matter and not to break them or even suggest breaking them. When you do, even in jest, you'll get snagged and if the law comes asking about you.... to fucking bad, we are happy to help.

Just about every agency on the planet is here watching, you're low hanging fruit and if that means a notch in their belt on your stupidness, do you think they care... hell no.

If you suggest a loophole, talk about how you might or could skirt a law or suggest a loophole or way around something of a legal matter, they are watching.

You've been warned, again... do not expect another , just a permanent ban, immediately.

Best forum warning EVER! No BS, just right to the point, i love it....

Awcrap, sounds like I stumbled into the wrong restroom again...

... thousand pardons...

Keep in mind, the govt also likes to plant and bait people too see who will bite, then make an example out of them.

THAT IS THE SOUND OF INEVITABILITY !

Anyone who knows data mining and projects regarding BI know that while initial fun lasts and managers enjoy their little pies and graphs and numbers things actually work but then in a few weeks!? :) things go back to where they were before where data is being stored, automatic reports are being ran or those lowly assistants charged with running do their job but there is actually noone with enough interest to actually read and analyze (there are of course exceptions but generally systems are greatly underused). So what i meant with "loosing" is that they go to great trouble to spice up chips on network devices, put in backdoors, worms, viruses etc... get their precious data streams, store them and then a big fat zero as there is nobody to analyze all that garbage and automatic search will only go so far. For example storing entire nations phone calls, can you imagine statistics about it as 99.99999% of all discussions is complete and utter crap. Or i don't know filters on direct debit payments (those periodic automatic payments like for electricity or gas - dunno how you call them in US) we actually have a filter on them that takes out suspicious names (muslim of course) and clerks have to go manually to check them and report further if suspicious (like a terrorist would setup a direct debit payment for whatever with his real name or as is case with us a life insurance - i mean for fucks sake talk about exercise in futility) complete waste of time and effort.

But on the other hand getting all data and looking by human for specific data (oh i don't know lets say a congress member who is on board that decides how much budget i will get next year) which might be very useful. I'm sure the budged size is directly correlated with content of data gathered on specific persons :).