• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You know that it is the End of Days when MD taxes rain

Martin O'Malley is the worst governor in America. Thank goodness he's shown everyone how truly ridiculous he is before the primary season starts up next year. He's a waste of oxygen.

Like other states . I imagine that they ( Maryland ) thinks that they own the Rain Water that falls in there state, So they are obligated to Tax you at will . It's a big responsibility owning your public property . & you as a Property Owner are now only considered a 'preferred renter' by your states government .

& you are Screwed . Much like Oregon considers the Rain there property also . We also get an 'Added' ( Fee's/tax ) tacked-onto on utilities & permit's here for Rainwater runoff from commercial & homeowner property . People have even done jail time here for trying to collect & store the Rainwater that falls on there own property . Oregon DEQ in-hand with environmental control is a worshiped God here .
Don't fight back .
... " You Will Be part of the collective, Resistance is futile ".

Don't fight back .... " You Will Be part of the collective, Resistance is futile ".

And that is why stupid is as stupid does. Sheep keep being passive, sheep dogs are made out to be the wolves and the real wolves keep pilling on more shit. I think it is laughable myself. But, it's for the children!

If you have to pay for it you should stat collecting it...Put barrels under the gutters, and at the curb, and save it up for watering the lawn. Then maybe you can goad them into even more stupid legislation like "No stealing the states rainwater." Fuck the collective, Push til the uprising starts.

Maggot out.

Add this tax to the long list of taxes he has implemented since he has been able. Also add it to the fact that he has now basically made septic systems cost prohibitive in the name of the damn bay. The cost of a septic system went from about 4 grand for a complete system, to about 13 grand for just the fucking tank! Not to mention the gas tax hike, gun control, redistricting our representative map to favor the D's, ILLEGAL ALIENS can now get drivers licenses and go to our state schools on in state tuition costs, gays can get married and weed is legal. Ohh, i almost forgot, he is doing his best to remove what little property rights we have left as farmers and drive us not only out of the state, but put of business. He has used state funds, state universities and students from that university to run a case started by a new york group against a maryland farmer for something that wasnt even true! This state sure is a treasure, let me tell ya.

Welcome to Connecticut LOL It's why I am moving to NC in the next few years.