• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You people in Virginia need to take care of this

Introduced by one woke legislator w no co-signers ( not sure if that's the right term).

Zero chance of even making it out of committee.

The bill even openly threatens to 'affect the parents' education and careers' by being charged... They REALLY want some people to do some things this bad.
smiley_freak.gif

The People’s Republic of Northern Virginia will rise again!

Fucking tards. I don’t know what happened to my beautiful state. We are overrun with fucking liberal assholes invading all crevices of a once conservative God loving state.
I think I will bail and leave it to the dipshits. Maybe off grid somewhere in Wyoming….

The People’s Republic of Northern Virginia will rise again!

Fucking tards. I don’t know what happened to my beautiful state. We are overrun with fucking liberal assholes invading all crevices of a once conservative God loving state.
I think I will bail and leave it to the dipshits. Maybe off grid somewhere in Wyoming….
NoVA, the Beach and Richmond have always been blue. S'why we've had leftist governors pretty consistently.

Get outside those areas and people are still very red. Thankfully

M

If this shit doesn't move you do take care of business, I don't know what will.

They don't even have the necessary resources to help kids who are being sexually and physically abused but they are going to enforce this....right...I call bs.

Fuck them either way.

Remember the police that protect these evil people are on your side. In fact the entirety of gov’t personnel who force agendas such as this down your throat and rob you of your wages for your own good are all on your side. They sacrifice so much to serve you. Be grateful as it’s your civic duty.

If this shit doesn't move you do take care of business, I don't know what will.
This is their MO, the long game. They put a bill out there that most people thing is outrageous today. Tomorrow, someone thinks maybe this is a go idea then you have two. 20 to 25 years from now there are enough people supporting a change that would make you puke today. Think of all of the stuff that has been passed through legislation over the past 30 years that would have had the proposer thrown out on their ass back then.
Or maybe I just don't like change.:unsure:

Reactions: vh20
This is their MO, the long game. They put a bill out there that most people thing is outrageous today. Tomorrow, someone thinks maybe this is a go idea then you have two. 20 to 25 years from now there are enough people supporting a change that would make you puke today. Think of all of the stuff that has been passed through legislation over the past 30 years that would have had the proposer thrown out on their ass back then.
“New Green Deal”, anyone?

In the bill, she invokes police intervention. On the streets, she’ screaming “FUCK THE PO-LEECE, DEFUND THE PO-LEECE” Her logic seems sound.

People said the same thing about gay marriage ten years ago and we haven't seen.............never mind.