• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You people not having kids

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    While the sub 80s are breeding like rats

Are making idiocracy a prophesy.

65550690-65C9-40A9-8767-67C8A7284CDB.jpeg

Last edited:
    Having lost my wife after 39 years over 10 years ago. I fully understand after looking for her replacement why many now prefer a lubricant or renting over being mind fucked 24/7.
    The American women I've meet so far, are not what most are looking for or will stand having in their lives. A bud that is getting a divorce has finally went looking at/for Asian only, due to their culture. Instead of all the look at me, its only about me, American shit.

Last edited:
    Wives are great, in my experience. Kids are too. But it’s selfish as fuck to have them. It’s hard to imagine something more self-righteous than thinking the world needs YOUR offspring. As if promoting your DNA into the world would improve anything. Likewise, if you are a grown ass adult and think that things will be real great for your offspring in another generation, you are delusional. Either way, there’s a reason horny young people have kids before they are smart enough to know better or old enough to not be totally self absorbed….biological drives have to still be stronger than reason.

Having lost my wife after 39 years over 10 years ago. I fully understand after looking for her replacement why many now prefer a lubricant or renting over being mind fucked 24/7.
    The American women I've meet so far, are not what most are looking for or will stand having in their lives. I bud that is getting a divorce has finally went looking at/for Asian only, due to their culture. Instead of all the look at me, its only about me, American shit.
    And I bet she will bathe him every night👍

Reactions: Yasherka
    Wives are great, in my experience. Kids are too. But it’s selfish as fuck to have them. It’s hard to imagine something more self-righteous than thinking the world needs YOUR offspring. As if promoting your DNA into the world would improve anything. Likewise, if you are a grown ass adult and think that things will be real great for your offspring in another generation, you are delusional. Either way, there’s a reason horny young people have kids before they are smart enough to know better or old enough to not be totally self absorbed….biological drives have to still be stronger than reason.

BAA251B1-B605-4AA5-97B3-DBDECD0BE483.jpeg

Wives are great, in my experience. Kids are too. But it’s selfish as fuck to have them if you're a democrat. It’s hard to imagine something more self-righteous than thinking the world needs YOUR democrat offspring. As if promoting your democrat DNA into the world would improve anything. Likewise, if you are a grown ass adult and think that things will be real great for your offspring in another generation because of democrats, you are delusional. Either way, there’s a reason horny young people have kids before they are smart enough to know better or old enough to not be totally self absorbed….biological drives have to still be stronger than reason.
    FIFY,

R

It’s hard to imagine something more self-righteous than thinking the world needs YOUR offspring. As if promoting your DNA into the world would improve anything.
    And what does the world need? If you are not retarded, in a stable relationship and somewhere in the middle class then you are already ahead of 99.99% of humans that have had children throughout history.

Lol.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

CHOKE ON A DICK

ENJOY YOUR FAGGOTRY IN HELL

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR COMMIE BRETHREN

AND SWALLOW YOUR DEFEATIST BRAND OF BULLSHIT NEXT TIME

Thanks

Getting married and/or having kids in this day and age is a losing proposition for men.

I say this even though I am a God fearing man who believes in marriage as God designed it.

However, the feminists and leftists have ruined modern marriage. Just quote Ephesians 5:22-23 to one of those idiots and watch their apoplexy!

80% of the divorces are initiated by women for the poorest of excuses. They will lie worse than the talking snake in the garden of Eden to win in divorce court and get custody of the kids only for the child support and to cut the father out of the picture. It's all about the Benjamins for them.

Single mothers are raising criminals, girly-men, pole-dancers and whores. Single fathers have a much better record of raising decent kids.

Some might argue that a young man should marry a good Christian girl but even they will pretend to be something that they are not. Unless she's waiving red flags like pennants on a battleship, she will pretend to be something that she's not like the worse shape-shifter on a sci-fi movie. They are chameleons.

Because there is NO guarantee that a wife will uphold their end of the marriage bargain it would be better for men to avoid marriage and having kids altogether.

iu

It’s hard to imagine something more self-righteous than thinking the world needs YOUR offspring.
    I don't mean to make sense , but it seems pretty stupid to not think your offspring would matter . I guess folks with low self esteem can't understand that ?

Single mothers are raising criminals, girly-men, pole-dancers and whores. Single fathers have a much better record of raising decent kids.
    0CF073B6-26D7-4613-9D2B-D8BE990F49C2.png

But yeah

Good ones get snapped up early. Date with a purpose.

If they don’t have a good relationship with their father chances are they won’t with you either

Getting married and/or having kids in this day and age is a losing proposition for men.

I say this even though I am a God fearing man who believes in marriage as God designed it.

However, the feminists and leftists have ruined modern marriage. Just quote Ephesians 5:22-23 to one of those idiots and watch their apoplexy!

80% of the divorces are initiated by women for the poorest of excuses. They will lie worse than the talking snake in the garden of Eden to win in divorce court and get custody of the kids only for the child support and to cut the father out of the picture. It's all about the Benjamins for them.

Some might argue that a young man should marry a good Christian girl but even they will pretend to be something that they are not. Unless she's waiving red flags like pennants on a battleship, she will pretend to be something that she's not like the worse shape-shifter on a sci-fi movie. They are chameleons.

Because there is NO guarantee that a wife will uphold their end of the marriage bargain it would be better for men to avoid marriage and having kids altogether.

iu
    That’s one side, and I agree with it. But the other side is “husbands love your wife, even as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for it”

Takes both.

Lol.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

CHOKE ON A DICK

ENJOY YOUR FAGGOTRY IN HELL

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR COMMIE BRETHREN

AND SWALLOW YOUR DEFEATIST BRAND OF BULLSHIT NEXT TIME

Thanks
    lol

Triggered much?

Sorry your den leader touched you like that bud. You‘re good enough just like you are. Even though no one will have kids with you.

Reactions: jr81452
    Not having kids wasn't my choice. Government ran adoption is a racket. Private adoption is too expensive with the lawyers and contracts. I also don't want someone else's fucked up offspring.
    Ahh. I should have asterisked it with a * by choice

I agree with you also. No way unless I knew the parents. Genetics matter

Reactions: AmmoFort
    I knew from a very early age that in no way did I ever want to raise a child in this world, what with the world being what it was then, and it's steep downward spiral since.

No reason for me to spill any more details than that, it's enough, right ?

Ain't no bitch ever been worth half of everything I own or will ever make.
    You idiots that didn't think of that before you got hitched.....
    Idiots.

Hell...
    I did my job.
    There's got to be at least a hundred and so mini me s running around.
    The 80s rocked
    then you are worse than a single mother.

i don't understand people who think that is something to be proud of. evidently they don't care about all the heartache the kids go through; and the overall negative effect it has on the world.

you want to slay pussy....have at it. heaven knows i have. but i know where each of my babies are.

The American women I've meet so far, are not what most are looking for or will stand having in their lives. A bud that is getting a divorce has finally went looking at/for Asian only, due to their culture. Instead of all the look at me, its only about me, American shit.
    Women of the US are fucked. Ruined by feminsm and marxism while being brainwashed to be tax slaves. I found one from Eastern Europe. Poland 🇵🇱 specifically.

She's super based, Christian ✝️, believer in all things associated with "communists aren't people", enjoys cooking and being a woman. She's my Bond Girl and the accent just makes things that much better 🙃

I do believe I hit the jackpot and am truly blessed.

20240101_143825.jpg

That’s one side, and I agree with it. But the other side is “husbands love your wife, even as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for it”

Takes both.

True but the women never want to abide by verses 22-23. They expect the husband to “love their wives” but don’t want to do their part. BTW what ever a husband does to love his wife, is never good enough. Women are constantly raising the bar and moving the goal post.

Reactions: Darayavaus
    True but the women never want to abide by verses 22-23. They expect the husband to “love their wives” but don’t want to do their part. BTW what ever a husband does to love his wife, is never good enough. Women are constantly raising the bar and moving the goal post.

Then read them this.

I had my wife read it, we nearly died with laughter. Now I tell her something from this and she laughs and asks what color ribbon she should put in her hair. 😂

IMG_4031.jpeg

But I agree with you there longshot, and the modern human is in general pretty messed up and not fit for harmonious cohabitation.

Any man engaging in marriage or reproduction with American female sluts today is just ignorant, and time will show you the errors of your actions.

There is a reason that men look unhappy when sitting at a resturant with a wife and family. Watch them when you go. I believe that at one point in the history of this country marriage and kids were a great thing, but that time has passed.

When men learn to say no to sluts, things will change.

Do yourself a favor this year, go get a vasectomy just in case youre thinking about love and marriage!

If the woman you think you love has kids from another man......RUN!!!!!

Women of the US are fucked. Ruined by feminsm and marxism while being brainwashed to be tax slaves. I found one from Eastern Europe. Poland 🇵🇱 specifically.

She's super based, Christian ✝️, believer in all things associated with "communists aren't people", enjoys cooking and being a woman. She's my Bond Girl and the accent just makes things that much better 🙃

View attachment 8327630
    I met a women from North Macedonia years ago. She is the most conservative woman I ever met. That was a pleasure to spend some time with her. Unfortunately, the war in that region back in the 90s left a lot of scare. Anyway, that was great and she is a great woman. They have absolutely nothing in common with women in the West, that's for sure!

Last edited:
    You read all this bullshit here, and these same idiots that don't want kids also don't want abortion to be legal ? You guys are lucky you don't need to take an IQ test to join .

It's real easy for YOU to sign whatever prenup.
    Try getting the bitch to sign it.....if she's worth marrying (a few brain cells in there) she ain't gonna sign shit.

Do you really think so little of another persons good sense ?
    Ah yea, it's all about the me.
    Until, it isn't.
    The problem with pre-nups is that after a few years of marriage then in divorce court, the judge invalidates it.

Talk to any good attorneys and they will tell you that all the bitch has to do is say that circumstances have changed and the pre-nup should be disregarded. The judge will agree, pat her on the head and say, “you poor thing!”

Even if a man has a lot of his assets in trusts that’s no guarantee that the money grabbing slut can’t sink her claws into them.

In every thing else but marriage, contracts are recognized and penalties assessed if violated.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
    It's real easy for YOU to sign whatever prenup.
    Try getting the bitch to sign it.....if she's worth marrying (a few brain cells in there) she ain't gonna sign shit.

Do you really think so little of another persons good sense ?
    Ah yea, it's all about the me.
    Until, it isn't.
    You need to get out more.

View attachment 8327630

Her profile on Foxy AI’s website describes her as a 21-year-old sushi enthusiast and pole dancing professional, with hobbies like yoga and beach volleyball, and turn-ons including oral and public sex.
    We are doomed.