• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s You Sick F&*ks!

Idaho Savage

Sergeant
Minuteman
I was looking at the most searched terms on the Hide and "Girlfriend" was one of the highest. Just when I was going to post a picture of my nekkid girlfriend riding our llama singing Danny Boy as she shotguns Budweisers one after another.

The Llama, is it one of the midget one's, and female too?

anyway to cut your girl out and have her singing in the background with close ups of the llama?

I am Australian, not Kiwi, velcro gloves and gumboots are for sheep.....

Cultural differences I guess, I am from Montana but I live in hillbilly country now. I thought velcro gloves were universal and gumboots were for goats.

The story goes something like this "In New Zealand there is plenty of rugged country, a favourite sport is to catch a sheep, point it at a drop off, put its hind legs in your gumboots, hold on with your velcro gloves and the sheep will do all the work". Personally I reckon kangaroos put up a better fight.

The story goes something like this "In New Zealand there is plenty of rugged country, a favourite sport is to catch a sheep, point it at a drop off, put its hind legs in your gumboots, hold on with your velcro gloves and the sheep will do all the work". Personally I reckon kangaroos put up a better fight.

Sex with sheep. Baaaaaaaad.

3qu4j4.jpg