• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You'll never believe this.

damoncali

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
bisonballistics.com
I walked into the local Scheels, went to the gun department, and asked the gentleman if they had any H4350. He said they did, and I bought 2 pounds worth! Just like that. Take your 'out of stock' and shove it, internet!

Carry on.

"You'll never believe this. " I believe it. In fact my local always has plenty of stuff on the shelves ... immediately after receiving a shipment. ??

yeah, scheels is f@#king awesome. I love that place and their visa card is evil to me. Good thing I don't work there as I would never get a paycheck.

I walked into the local Scheels, went to the gun department, and asked the gentleman if they had any H4350. He said they did, and I bought 2 pounds worth! Just like that. Take your 'out of stock' and shove it, internet!

Carry on.

Sounds like what I did today. Went to a local shop just to see if they had anything at all. Bought the last 2 boxes of Hornady 162gr 7mm Amax and the last 2 pounds of H380 they had.

Last week I was looking for powder for .260.
LGS had I4350, H4350, H4381, H4381SC, RL17, and 100V.
Since I could only buy a pound of each (store limit) I bought 1 of each.
From what I'm reading, any of them could work well, so I should have a ton of fun experimenting.

I asked the shop owner if they had any .260 ammo.
He said no.
I asked him to turn around and wipe the 1/4" of dust off the box on the 2nd shelf.
Some Federal Vital Shok from the Jurassic Era, only $25/box.
Score!

Joe