• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Young's Long Shot in Woodruff/Wolcottville, IN

Triman2008

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2009
N42.50.65 W85.37.78
I'm looking to try my paces at longer ranges, and have reached my max of about 500m at my current shooting area. I was wondering if any one has shot at Young's Long Shot in Indiana, or is a member there? I called and they are a private organization and the cost is $300/year, then $200/year every year after. Any input is welcome. Thanks.

Re: Young's Long Shot in Woodruff/Wolcottville, IN

I am a member since June. Awesome range. Lots of freedom; they have a chrony there, indoor shooting for the cold days, pistol, and AR500 steel out to 1000 yds.

Maybe 30 bucks or something. I get plenty of use of the range, so the yearly was the only way to go for me.

Yeah I am thinking about going there in the Spring and try it out. Then see if I can justify the cost.

Do they allow members to bring guests? Would any of you guys that have a membership be willling to take a guest shooting in the spring? I sure would love the opportuninty to try it out.

They have changed the rules to allow a member to bring the same guest as much as they want provided the guest pays $30.00 per visit. In years past, you could only bring a person one time and then after that, the guest would have to join in order to shoot there again.

Regardless, It is worth joining given the fact that it is the only place, considering your location, were you can shoot 1000 yards.