• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your Email Notifications should be working Now

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Found the issue and it appears we fixed it

Always working to keep things in good working order

n55mUqTmsfbs6hPda1q26ooMdgsAk8P4NrbXKBvOMWOy_W5UqpdhEi_-JfluDxd7ivl0XDD6znVFrMJbtLJoLKEec-MFAIBaPHNNJ2HqBWHGYdQQ0Ykb0jo-rqXS-MOXS2-TLEVQhH1SXRx_jzIhzO_cBmEitaL0MlZBkYKj7NT4sdAd5TJLlTS4GVrHZwndYb6t8aljptsrAkmcBo5G5mDkUymlwUhvMO2ytu0_cjWD3r22LIuK80LSxacxY4JwdOlIZT61ZJbWq-7XKS2ZgyFofsCpO_9EeIZFahTuiI4iTRCUm8TivBL5D9GwmKK-61Fiw-MwnAffyb3KbFo5OZfEjkQ7S4IN1OkIYN0yBbWhqNvd8yvlLFBLq3vC2sdsz9epovIRwbpiXtSWURhdLOJcCeGrPnCMJgqknHS4g_TaOZxVXq6i7w5EmvtMd2jGWHyoWUbg1wCzYFHAQZw6cnkN8IezlDm402cc3f6kksRkUzqW0XTFF1rkijzcYEQcaRJ6D62yqDdwNlk4qYA6S_NBKaBKIAtN82nOv8YEMwBzv0BIsUMu-1hmwc52UTTART--7TNYLIdcPnzadLaUdmKNPenFBU8qPdBpl6DwfC7NMoNokAaGP2NloPDRRFnOA7-8n5j4qPv4QCdon6M2y-IIWuudWb19=w640-h480-no

And the complaints are rolling in...

:mad:

Sorry, Frank. Can’t win ‘em all. I’m glad they’re working again, clearing out the backlog is a small price to pay. Smile, the complainers have sad lives if that’s what’s most important to them!

I thought Helen Wate was the complaint manager. So you guys should know where to go with complaints. :) ya I’m old.

Reactions: M76 and Tucker301
    If you happen to use a decent e-mail client, you can usually just click on a message and tell it to send everything with the same header to your deleted e-mails folder and not have to delete things manually.

Then once the backlog of messages is done being sent you can remove that rule in your e-mail client to get all the current messages.

Reactions: padom and 1J04
    Swirling the friggin drain. Grown men acting like petulant children.
    Just remove the report and the email. Easy fix.

If you happen to use a decent e-mail client, you can usually just click on a message and tell it to send everything with the same header to your deleted e-mails folder and not have to delete things manually.

Then once the backlog of messages is done being sent you can remove that rule in your e-mail client to get all the current messages.

Yep, I took the opportunity to bulk delete 2 years of email notifications. ?. Like the push notifications.

On a positive note, I didn't get inundated with any of this. And I'm good with that. :p

Reactions: Snipe260
    Looks to be working now. I got about 40 all at once, plugged up my Company's secure network. Oops. I'm now in the bad boy club and being watched. Ha, not the first time. LOL. :devilish:

• Wow
    Reactions: QuickNDirty
    Yes, yes they are.

Wondered how I ended up with 700 items of email yesterday.