• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your Laws Don't Apply to Us!

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I've heard this mantra from different foreigners, here in the US. "Your laws don't apply to us. I/we are from _____________."

Some ChiComs in the UK don't want this street pianist videoing them because of their "rights." I share this video because I've heard this crap from foreigners here before. Some of them think that they do not have to follow US laws or respect our rights because of their citizenship from another country.

The fun starts at about 9 minutes when the Chinese woman starts demanding that he and his cameraman stop videoing. Even though this is in the UK, I've heard this crap here and we should expect more of this nonsense, especially since the Chinese are pouring across our border like water spilling over a broken dam.

At one point in the video the Chinese man starts yelling at the pianist and falsely accuses him of touching the woman in his party. The pianist handled the situation well.

The female cop was a cunt about the entire matter. In the end, free speech prevailed.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    I've heard this mantra from different foreigners, here in the US. "Your laws don't apply to us. I/we are from _____________."

Some ChiComs in the UK don't want this street pianist videoing them because of their "rights." I share this video because I've heard this crap from foreigners here before. Some of them think that they do not have to follow US laws or respect our rights because of their citizenship from another country.

The fun starts at about 9 minutes when the Chinese woman starts demanding that he and his cameraman stop videoing. Even though this is in the UK, I've heard this crap here and we should expect more of this nonsense, especially since the Chinese are pouring across our border like water spilling over a broken dam.

At one point in the video the Chinese man starts yelling at the pianist and falsely accuses him of touching the woman in his party. The pianist handled the situation well.

The female cop was a cunt about the entire matter. In the end, free speech prevailed.

TSTW...Too stupid to watch.

Odd. I wonder if the confrontation was staged to get views. Many Chinese tourists are assholes. They have this in common with many American tourists.

Regardless, the O.P.'s observation that entitled tourists should not be bringing their dumb shit here is a good one.

But it's hard to get too upset with some stupid tourist when some (non single digit) percent of American Police Officers don't understand that they can be filmed while doing their job.

But it's hard to get too upset with some stupid tourist when some (non single digit) percent of American Police Officers don't understand that they can be filmed while doing their job.
    Excellent point. The tourist and the police officer that don't like their face in a video have something in common. They think they are above the law.

Reactions: diverdon and DIBBS
    What's with the the Chi bitch saying don't Shoot him . Several times. Is her handler/ security armed?
    Brits can't be armed , But some foreign national film crew has their own foreign national armed security. In a country that has strict gun laws!
    Just like in the U.S. the police are working for who? Certainly not the average Brit.

Reactions: Longshot231