• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your (legal) rights if your car is surrounded by a mob.

This guy lays it out well. My tolerance would be lower than the guy in the video. I would procede slowly until the first time a window even cracked then its pedal to the metal.

FIFY

And to add my own sardonic humor to it,

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
IMG_6801.jpeg

So what if the angry mob is painting weapons at you can you shoot them?

Let’s ask Daniel Perry.
So, at the point that they start breaking windows, that's the point that you can shoot ONLY to dissipate the immediate threat to life.

Then, you need to get the car out of there and head to the nearest police station.

You can't go all Charles Bronson on them, as your only legal recourse take care of the immediate threat, get to safety, and report to the police.

So, at the point that they start breaking windows, that's the point that you can shoot ONLY to dissipate the immediate threat to life.

Then, you need to get the car out of there and head to the nearest police station.

You can't go all Charles Bronson on them, as your only legal recourse take care of the immediate threat, get to safety, and report to the police.
So sit there at a severe disadvantage letting someone point a weapon at your family on the hopes he just keeps pointing at you and doesn’t decide to take your life, your child’s life, your wife’s life.

Makes sense.

Varies by state.

In OK:
The state Senate passed the Republican-sponsored legislation 38-10 last week. The bill makes it a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in prison and a $5,000 fine for anyone who obstructs a public street during the course of a protest, according to the legislation. House Bill 1674 also states that drivers cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for killing or injuring a protestor if they are "fleeing from a riot," and there is "reasonable belief" that they are in danger.

^ Just a news article summary.

This is the kind of hat-in-hand mentality the government has beaten some people down to. Spend about 10 minutes on Kaotic to see just how fast violence happens and hopefully you'll change your mind about this.

So sit there at a severe disadvantage letting someone point a weapon at your family on the hopes he just keeps pointing at you and doesn’t decide to take your life, your child’s life, your wife’s life.

Makes sense.
That's essentially what happened to a person in Austin, who found himself in a mob, with a firearm pointed at him. He defended himself, and a liberal prosecutor sent him to prison.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That's essentially what happened to a person in Austin, who found himself in a mob, with a firearm pointed at him. He defended himself, and a liberal prosecutor sent him to prison.
This could also be viewed (which it was) that the uber driver made threatening action with his deadly weapon (Car) near pedestrians and raised his rifle in self defense, which would take away the uber drivers right to self defense (It did).

He acted like an asshole at a protest and invited the man into his life. Austin is a liberal shithole. Stay out of liberal shitholes, especially when there is a black lives matter protest.

First rule of self defense is do not put yourself into stupid situations where you have bad options.

Makes sense.
Nope

Anyone in a vehicle who has been stopped by a riotous mob is in immediate life threatening danger. How much different is this than kidnapping, or imprisonment, really? As it pertains to self defense particularly.
In some states standing between someone and a door is kidnapping. Taking someone's car keys or cell phone is kidnapping. You can bet your ass that if the protestors were conservatives, this shit would be too..

I always thought Reginald Denny should have put the pedal to the metal and shifted gears during the south LA riots , why the fuck he stopped is beyond me.
Like the song by Garth Brooks.

"He never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears.

Momma's in the graveyard, Daddy's in the pen..."

Reactions: OlsenG_360

well then....

Probably the most astounding part of the entire video is the idiots attacking the car demanding someone call 911 to report the guy who is in fear of his life from mob violence. They are literally filming themselves trying to murder an elderly man and they are enraged that he refuses to be murdered. Once he removes himself from their violent attack, they chase the man 1/4 of a mile and resume attacking him, enraged that he is trying to get away from their violent protest.

Because it is western Washington state we know three things.

1. The cops were within 50 yards of the initial attack and were refusing to help the drives in any way.

2. Since it is the Seattle area there is a 100% chance the cops, prosecutors and judges will all side with the terrorist supporters and see no problem with them murdering elderly people to support Hamas.

3. The old guy driving the car is probably the only one involved who is not stoned or addicted to drugs.

This is why you need a truck or SUV with enough ground clearance to get over bodies. I'll stick with the militaries training on ambushes and riots, no one should stop, no one will fucking stop and the only reason to stop is when you are out of the kill zone. My old shop chief squashed to assholes with a duece and a half back in the 1970's when we were extracting ourselves from Iran. They had emptied a listening post on the USSR border and were heading to the airport when armed gunman stepped into the road. He was the lead truck and he rolled right thru them, the other 8 trucks followed. They loaded the plane, got on the plane and left the country. He never missed a minutes sleep.

Last edited:
Probably the most astounding part of the entire video is the idiots attacking the car demanding someone call 911 to report the guy who is in fear of his life from mob violence. They are literally filming themselves trying to murder an elderly man and they are enraged that he refuses to be murdered. Once he removes himself from their violent attack, they chase the man 1/4 of a mile and resume attacking him, enraged that he is trying to get away from their violent protest.

1. The cops were within 50 yards of the initial attack and were refusing to help the drives in any way.

2. Since it is the Seattle area there is a 100% chance the cops, prosecutors and judges will all side with the terrorist supporters and see no problem with them murdering elderly people to support Hamas.

3. The old guy driving the car is probably the only one involved who is not stoned or addicted to drugs.

This is why you need a truck or SUV with enough ground clearance to get over bodies. I'll stick with the militaries training on ambushes and riots, no one should stop, no one will fucking stop and the only reason to stop is when you are out of the kill zone. My old shop chief squashed to assholes with a duece and a half back in the 1970's when we were extracting ourselves from Iran. They had emptied a listening post on the USSR border and were heading to the airport when armed gunman stepped into the road. He was the lead truck and he rolled right thru them, the other 8 trucks followed. They loaded the plane, got on the plane and left the country. He never missed a minutes sleep.
Reminds me of what I have read in a few books on the presidential detail of the secret service. The driver of the beast has special training. We all grow up driving and learning to avoid collision.

The driver of the Beast has to learn how to handle a heavy car with a huge engine. And he has to learn to drive through obstacles. His job is to evade the dangerous situation and that means driving through obstacles when another path is not available.

The first to tell his story has a tremendous advantage.

At some point, this will happen to someone who realizes that they just lost everything - even though they were the victim of a situation that they did not put themselves in. I fear the result may be a "might as well earn it" attitude, before continuing on. The asshole who just threatened you now owns you, and you will probably finish out your best years behind bars because of their initial actions, not yours.

Would probably get a pretty good spin job by the media too as it was shared.

At some point, this will happen to someone who realizes that they just lost everything - even though they were the victim of a situation that they did not put themselves in. I fear the result may be a "might as well earn it" attitude, before continuing on. The asshole who just threatened you now owns you, and you will probably finish out your best years behind bars because of their initial actions, not yours.

Would probably get a pretty good spin job by the media too as it was shared.
"Fuck it, might as well....."

Reactions: diggler1833