• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your next 4 star admiral……

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman

• 1634655846592.png

It doesnt stop there.

Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after ... - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com › oberlin-college-student-angry...

5 hours ago — A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators ...
    Hah!

If the trannies and woke folks want to lock themselves inside of a private building and avoid all contact with the rest of us I’m not about to lose sleep over it.

What do you want bet that he/she has 3 or 4 AI rifles in 6.5 ? What has happen to the Navy is this a side effect from years of partying when they port at Pattaya and take the 50 mile drive to Bangkok ?

Please tell me she/he ain't in charge of anything related our actual national security. It sounds like her/his command is some BS 'health task force' in charge of fighting infectious disease. As long as she doesn't have the keys to the Ohio-class boomers, I'm fine with this. Just another day in the cesspool that is DC.

Reactions: Snipe260
    BWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!! They keep digging that mid term hole deeper and deeper. Should be interesting next year when we flip the house and the senate.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Dark lit room with a bottle of JD who knows, but she would probability clinch up her butt cheeks and make me come to fast and ruin the night.

Any port in a storm.......

BWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!! They keep digging that mid term hole deeper and deeper. Should be interesting next year when we flip the house and the senate.
    And then what .........hmmm ? Repub. / rino held congress and POTUS twice that I can remember,bush and Trump , not much changed nor got reversed. I'm not getting my hopes up until 90% or more of present repubs. get sent packing and are replaced with constitution understand ers and followers, which is very unlikely to happen . We're up shit creek without a paddle comrade Mongo............swamp is going to have to be completely drained ......not impossible ,but gonna take one of those big ass "excavators" to do it.

And then what .........hmmm ? Repub. / rino held congress and POTUS twice that I can remember,bush and Trump , not much changed nor got reversed. I'm not getting my hopes up until 90% or more of present repubs. get sent packing and are replaced with constitution understand ers and followers, which is very unlikely to happen . We're up shit creek without a paddle comrade Mongo............swamp is going to have to be completely drained ......not impossible ,but gonna take one of those big ass "excavators" to do it.
    That would take a miracle right now my high hopes are that the rinos at least cock block the potato in chief. As it is now the dems are running rampant.
    As far as the admiral thing it's admiral in the public health dept. Services ( did not know this was a "uniformed " service). So not the armed services.
    Edited for typos

Reactions: NH4X
    That would take a miracle right now my high hopes are that the rinos at least cock block the potato in chief. As it is now the dems are running rampant.
    As far as the admiral thing it's admiral in the public health dept. Services ( did not know this was a "uniformed " service). So not the armed services.
    Edited for typos
    Understood.........however,I'm at the point ,almost, where I don't care if dems run rampant or not. Key word,almost.

I don't give a shit about the" it ",that this thread is about ,nor the " title " " it" was givin. Not surprising nor unbelievable to me. We were told a long long looonnngg time ago what we see happening now,was gonna happen.

At least he got his mom out before they bombed the nursing home she was in with a Covid bomb. Stand up guy

On his first week out to sea, Ferdinand Magellan's crew caught two sailors in the act of sodomy. Both of them were hung the next day. Problem solved.

It doesnt stop there.

Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after ... - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com › oberlin-college-student-angry...

5 hours ago — A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators ...
    The work crew eventually showed up at the dorm, and Fray-Witzer described that he saw "immediately that they were all men."

"It was clear that the College had not made a special request that male workers not be allowed onto the upper floors of Baldwin," the student continued.

Here's an idea. Fuckin freeze to death then. Fuckin jerkoffs.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Last edited:
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Here's the limp wristed sissy. I be he was secretly excited at the sight of men with tools.

View attachment 7724555
    You've been duped!

Baldwin Cottage is the home of the Women and Trans Collective. The College website describes the dorm as “a close-knit community that provides women and transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development.” Cisgender men are not allowed to live on the second and third floors, and many residents choose not to invite cisgender men to that space.

This isn't a limp wristed sissy at all. It's just a female disguised as Harry Potter.