• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your opinions please.

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
I have a chance to purchase a Noveske Gen2 (Chainsaw) stripped lower tomorrow for $500.00. I know it is a ton of cash but since I'm still waiting on my form 1 to clear and you can't find recievers anywhere I think I might just grab it. What are your thoughts? Thanks.

Re: Your opinions please.

You either wait and potentially miss out all together, or you buy it and find that prices dramatically drop down the road.

No pressure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CASDB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You either wait and potentially miss out all together, or you buy it and find that prices dramatically drop down the road.

No pressure. </div></div>

Lol....

If you've got the cash, buy it while you still can......

Better to lose a bit on the purchase price than not get it at all
wink.gif

At this point, if you have the cash, i say grab it. I do think we will be able to hold off the lunatics with the GOP controlling the house but you can never be 100% with the current asshat in office.