• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your pets loads for 7mmRM

InfScout1/69

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2014
I'm having some issues finding a load data for my 7mm RM. With 150gr nosler Spitzers and RL22. Anyone have and info or what your using? I checked to stickies but can't find a load with 150gr pills and rl22.

Don't get stuck on mag length. Do a seating depth test starting at mag length, seating deeper in .020-.030 increments until you find the sweet spot for your rifle.

140 gr Nos Bal Tip moly coated 70 gr H4350, 3.34", standard reamer, but 0.215" headspace, not 0.220" SAAMI.
That is ~ 2 gr below measurable extractor groove growth at 40 degrees F.
That is ~ 11 gr above Hodgdon published load.
That is with a jug of powder that is 4% charge change slower than Quickload library.

With it I have got the best long range accuracy of my life, but probably not due to the ammo.

My pet loads for 7rm

168 Berger vld to mag length for tikka
WLRM primer
Rem brass

71.5 retumbo 3051 fps
73.0 retumbo 3150 fps

While I have loaded with rl22 and have 7lbs left, I use it primarily for my 270s were a cold bore is all it will see. I get better results and a flat temperate cure with H1000. This is especially true with a hot chamber and a live round waiting for a wind call. H1000 stays more predictable.

Pet load is:
168 Berger VLD, federal good metal match, 72 grains H1000 in Norma brass. 3105 fps.. 26" 1:8.5 Kregier SS M24 profile

Very accurate to 2k.. (Although energy gets very low)- it does show pressure signs..

e2uvadu2.jpg

Jt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Damn it son!! Nice shootin

71.5 grains retumbo berger 180 hybrid throated long cci mag primer winchester brass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have any loads or luck with Superformance and 140gr noslers?