• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your tax dollars at work.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Just another initiative under the guise of liberalism. Sad.

Nothing like contributing to the decay of the less fortunate, while making sure you continue the generational enslavement.

This isn't liberalism, this is leftism hellbent on destruction with liberalism supplying cover.

It's why more and more independents and liberals are moving to the Rep party than vice versa. And yes. I know...the uniparty...2 sides of same coin etc.

Reactions: Maggot
    In what universe is it the government's responsibility AND duty to aid, assist, and sponsor individuals to break the law?

That is tantamount to the "Federal Reserve teaching online 'How To Embezzle' courses..."

(see what I did there?)

Better than finding the killing of babies. Oh wait we do that already…

I confess, I'm an addict, I've been snorting gunpowder and sniffing powder solvent. How do I get the Government to provide H4350 and Hoppe's #9? And I've been considering abusing primers.... match primers would be nice...
    Match primer high is incredible! It’s called blasting off.
    Unless you put ‘em in your butt…then that’s still just boofing I think.

eU66U06tNkyq.jpeg

So fueling minority neighborhoods with drugs isn’t racist at all eh?

Man, it’s like this was done before, if only we had books we could use to mention history in…. I’d call them history books 😂

But legit, we put a old white segregationist and a Indian woman who has a history of persecuting black men, who’s family had the largest slave plantation in Jamaica, well shit what did you think was going to happen.

The US has used drugs as a method of control for a looooooong time. Nothing new

Last edited:
    No surprises here. If he and his minions in the media can normalize smoking crack, then his piece of shit offspring can be celebrated as a pioneer instead of a junkie. Poor kids can smoke crack just as good as white kids...

The hell is this?

How much does one of those mini roses go for nowadays? $3?

It's bad enough that we get to foot the bill. What's worse is that somehow the government will find a way to pay $38 a piece for the damn things.

The hell is this?

How much does one of those mini roses go for nowadays? $3?

It's bad enough that we get to foot the bill. What's worse is that somehow the government will find a way to pay $38 a piece for the damn things.

Nah, the rose is still $3, just you obviously have to pay the “administrative fees” of $35

And if you start asking too much about where that $35 goes we’ll just arrest you for resisting arrest.

Gas station by the shooting range sells those glass tubes with a rose in them tht are crack pipes, nice area.

Do they sell St. Ides, King Cobra and loosies too? That's how you know it's time to get back in your car and drive at least 20 minutes any direction.
    Probably something similar, people only mess with you in bad areas if you act stupid or look like a easy target.

In those days, living around Austin, you met a lot of interesting folks. I knew a guy who verified Gary's story. He flew some of it.

An interesting aside: the Nicaraguans funded their side of the war by growing and shipping HUGE amounts of cannabis to the state, most of it through Cuba.

Last edited:
    Reactions: theLBC
    Sooo, In other words using tax dollars to pay for an activity that is against federal law? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!
    But they'll still put you in jail if they catch you with a pistol and a doobie. Go figure. Better yet, dont, the truth will make you throw up.

My gun powder, primers, & bullets self identify as cocaine, weed, & crack rocks. When can I expect my delivery? Will it help if I say I’m a homeless tranny from San Francisco?

Just gotta film it brah! ;)

6'1, 176lbs, have my own house, same career for 9yrs now, pay my bills on time, don't drink, no drugs, don't abuse people or animals, legalized prostitution may still not do it for me, you want me to try and coral one with the idea that my disastrous courtship will also be filmed...

Only time I was ever in a strip club a buddy bought a lap dance for me, the stripper gave the money back, and I shit you not, that isn't a joke, a stripper gave the money back. Didn't even realize that was a possibility and as far as I know it has never happened in all of humanity.

That's the level of failure I'm dealing with here.

Any news on if we're going to be legalizing prostitution soon though?

Why has this seemingly slipped through every crack
    Like all other non violent pursuits, prostitution should be legal. What consenting adults do with their bodies is none of the gubmints business.

You fight fire with fire.

Makes complete sense that you must also fight crack with crack.

Right?

Reactions: TurboTrout