• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Your thoughts on the Armalite 5.56 rifle...?

Re: Your thoughts on the Armalite 5.56 rifle...?

I like the Armalite line, are they better or worse than a RRR or Bushmaster? I don't know but i like mine, good quality, customer service is good.

I like the Armalite's over the popular majority for some reason too. As posted above they do have a great customer service.

Are you talking about the M14A4(T) Item Number: 15A4TBN for the A4 Target?
What Item Number is the regular A4 that you're referring to?

Armalite usually has pretty good quality control, and they put out parts that are in spec. I like Armalite, as they put out rifles that are very "military spec" in style. Considering that Stoner created Armalite, you could say that it's the "OG" of the AR world. Armalite also makes accurate SPR, target and DMR rifles.
Shrubmaster parts are made by DPMS, and DPMS has issues with poor quality control and parts that often are either out of spec, or of poor quality.
Rock River is better than Bushmaster, and their parts tend to be of decent enough quality. Still, Rock River isn't as good as some of the more reputable companies like Armalite and Colt.

If you want a hard use gun, there are better choices. DD, Colt, BCM, for example would be better choices, IMO.

Either way good luck and shoot the shit out of it when you get it.

Mine Isn't factory anymore but I like it. Seems to have a better fit and finish than the DPMS.

ar076.jpg