• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You're not patriotic enough, take this.

what in the route 44 ocean water hell is going on here!?!?

We need to know what the victim said or done that led to him being speared.

If he had spat on the Flag, or desecrated it in any other way, Mr. Collins is NOT GUILTY. Period. End of story. Wasn't there people charged with bullshit for taking down or destroying the fucking rainbow pedophile flag too? Fuck that shit. Hate is responded to with hate. Violence is responded to with violence.

A94F1B15-3966-411E-AA55-EBFC31D369D4.jpeg

1691193404698.gif

shame the flag was not boobie trapped you touch it and get 100, 0000 volts of electricity through your ass Id love to see that video . and I don't care what the reason some one bought the flag and hung it on there property , someone else stole it the one that stole it should be fried .

I was on a huge run once while stationed at Carson, might have been a division run, and there was some low level fuckery happening that was common at such events... a bit of guideon snatching if you will. Well, I was running security with a few other folks on our battalion guideon, and a sneaky fuck from another unit came running in out of nowhere and got a hand on the flag. There were a couple of quick tugs back and forth and then out of nowhere my buddy summoned his best spartan thrust, and put the eagle shaped, spear pointed truck right through the invaders ear. Split it like a ripe melon. Instant bloodbath. A short bench clearing ensued, and after the article 15's were distributed, life went on normally.

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
The guy is just a crazy old coot waiting for someone to end his life for him because he does not have the stones to do it, himself.