• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s YouTube Help "SnipersHide Downfall

3bnRanger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
I need assistance in creating a "spoof" similar to the "SnipersHide Downfall" YouTube vid created by Shanksters Yeti. I primary want to follow the same video sequence while inserting my own subtitles. Our team is currently changing command and I think this will be a great laugh depicting the previous commander's reluctance to let go. I assume Shankster here on the Hide is the one and same Shanksters Yeti so I will attempt to PM him. I need to know what software I will need, where to obtain it, how to edit, and how to burn it to a disc. Thanks.

Re: YouTube Help "SnipersHide Downfall

sounds like someones bucking for a demotion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like someones bucking for a demotion </div></div>

I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean. ~G.K. Chesterton

wink.gif

You can do it with any of a number of video editing programs, probably hundreds, but first you're going to need to steal the origonal movie clip. Yes, that's stealing. Find it somewhere on the net, and figure out how to download it. (not hard, but I'm not going to tell you how, Google it)
Then decide what software you want to use, either find a free one or pay for it. Again, the best programs aren't free, the ones I use for video editing are not cheap either.
There are loads of tutorials online for video editing like adding subtitles to a video, but if you've never done it, I don't know of very many people that are going to try to hold your hand through the trip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3bnRanger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need assistance in creating a "spoof" similar to the "SnipersHide Downfall" YouTube vid created by Shanksters Yeti. I primary want to follow the same video sequence while inserting my own subtitles. Our team is currently changing command and I think this will be a great laugh depicting the previous commander's reluctance to let go. I assume Shankster here on the Hide is the one and same Shanksters Yeti so I will attempt to PM him. I need to know what software I will need, where to obtain it, how to edit, and how to burn it to a disc. Thanks. </div></div>

Email sent.