• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Youtube new firearm/ accessories rules

memyselfi

memyselfi
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Good Ole USA
Has any one heard comments on channels, that the new guidelines wont allow changing a mag / mounting a scope / attaching can / disassemble etc, effective now and include all old videos that now have to be edited. So much for my watchlist

I did noticed that a couple channels that normally upload from shot show have not posted on YT, but are posting to Vimeo or Rumble.

Reactions: Keith E.
amazed a competitor hasn't challenged youtube yet
They’ve been challenged and the challengers have failed every time. Whether traffic levels, advertising money to pay for data storage and bandwidth costs, or even search visibility because Google has virtually the entire market on that, every video streaming competitor has yet to make it past a fraction of a percent in views that YouTube gets.

It’s Ma Bell all over again, but not a utility or necessary service so it will never be broken up.

There used to be a short theoretical "documentary" about this, mega corporation with total information control, as well as rewriting history in the process. Back in the earlier days of Youtube. Oddly enough I could never find it again. Hmmm...

Hey everyone! I've been following the discussions about YouTube's new firearm and accessories rules, and there seems to be a lot of confusion floating around. From what I've gathered, it appears that these guidelines might restrict certain actions like changing a mag, mounting a scope, attaching a can, or even disassembling firearms. This has caused some concern among content creators, especially when it comes to existing videos that may need editing.
How much do you charge for video editing?

There seems to be some concern in regards to your visits to random farms in the dead of night and mounting the animals located there.

Hey everyone! I've been following the discussions about YouTube's new firearm and accessories rules, and there seems to be a lot of confusion floating around. From what I've gathered, it appears that these guidelines might restrict certain actions like changing a mag, mounting a scope, attaching a can, or even disassembling firearms. This has caused some concern among content creators, especially when it comes to existing videos that may need editing.
Good morning fellow gun enthusiast!

westworld-yulface.gif

Pooka - from old Celtic mythology - a fairy spirit in animal form - always very large. The pooka appears here and there - now and then - to this one and that one - a benign but mischievous creature - very fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are you, Mr. AI?

EiTB2zt.png