• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube prankster FAFO

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck that YouTube asshole and his shitty thug friend. Contrary to what most fucktard millennial cunts think they do not have the right to harass, menace, threaten assault, abuse or intimidate people for their own amusement. He's lucky he didn't get shot in the nuts or the forehead.

Same goes for asshole prowling people's property or lying about looking for a dead relative when you shot them for kicking in your door at 1 am. As America gets dumber and dumber, shit like this will happen more often. There is a cool video of BLM thugs walking in the Pennsylvania country side at the height of their racist uprising. Two thugs go onto a man's property and threaten to kill him and burn him out in a "die whitey ranting assault" one of them gets his ass peppered with shotgun pellets. While they are all screaming the sheriff arrives and warns them that that is going to happen often as they attack rural homes. No charges were filled and these assholes headed back home to burn their ghetto down. The video made me smile. It was what they call, "A teachable moment".

Last edited:
That dumbfuck thought it was a "prank"... All I saw in the original video was something that can be assumed as an immediate danger to life and safety. You just DON'T make random people trying to go about their day suddenly fear for their lives without them acting in a split second decision of self preservation.

Dumbass is lucky to be alive, should be grateful for that and need to shut the fuck up from now on...

Reactions: 101st and Mwalex
I can sit in my armchair and say the prankster was just being an ass. But I understant the other guy. He is being accosted by someone twice his size. What do you do?

The hard part will be for him to prove that his life was in danger and required the use of deadly force. Rittenhause had a stronger case of self-defense.

20/20 hindsight, a swift and cripping kick to the knee would have slowed the roll of that idiot.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The problem was that Mr. Colie was even charged in the first place.

Am I the only one noticing this? It seems that the bigger people are, the more they are arrogant, stupid and bullying. I've known too many assholes that were over six feet, overweight and with big mouths to match their big egos.

Theses are the turds that seem to ask for trouble then cry like babies when they get it.

Apologies to those here that might be on the tall side and overweight but aren't assholes.

I dont know about "feared for his life", seems like the situation escalated rather quickly. I have been in way worse situations where i did not draw, but i suppose it is possible that that could have ended badly for me and it didn't. I don't have a crystal ball.

I’m not gonna armchair quarterback this one too hard, but I think I would’ve created some more distance much quicker to avoid the situation.
If they followed him outside, especially to the vehicle, then it’s game on.

I still think the flat bill hat douche got what he deserved.

On the other hand, a blast of pepper spray to the face would have been funny to watch.

Mr. Colie appeared to shoot the creep in the abdomen. A little lower and he could have got the left ball near the corner pocket.

Then the youtuber could have demonstrated his skills as a soprano for another viral video.

Shooting someone out of convenience and annoyance is not justifiable. I would fill the seats in Heaven or Hell if I could "justifiably" shoot people under this premise. Anybody commenting here this was justifiable, is a fucking retard.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and Jgunner
Shooting someone out of convenience and annoyance is not justifiable. I would fill the seats in Heaven or Hell if I could "justifiably" shoot people under this premise. Anybody commenting here this was justifiable, is a fucking retard.
Lighten up dude, a jury acquitted the shooter. So, I will say good deal, I thought it was justified.

Regardless of the “legal, or not legal” argument..... if this exact same thing happened every single time somebody decided to fuck with somebody else - would it continue?

Don’t start none.
Won’t be none.

It doesn't sound like you have been intimidated or taunted by very many people; especially those that are much bigger than you. Look at the size disparity. The idiot and his accomplice are also acting like they are mentally unstable or on drugs.

Ever seen someone in that condition go "full retard?" It takes more than several people to bring them under control. These idiots act like they were let out of an institution for the criminally insane.

Mr. Colie had no way of knowing that it was "just a prank." For all he knew, this could have been a set up for an attack or robbery. I've been there and experienced that. I've been lucky to escape with minimal injury and wished I had a weapon at the time. It ain't fun.

Just watching the video made me feel like I would have shot the stupid turd as well. The idiot is still an idiot because he says he's not going to stop his YouTube pranks.

Let's hope he tries that again and someone stops his YouTube antics permanently.

Let's say you had a son, daughter or wife in Mr. Colie's position with the same size disparity. Would you still say it was not justifiable?

Bunch of slack jaw communist faggotry in this thread. Deny someone of their freedom of movement and engagement in commerce, you deserve to get shot by that individual. The perpetrator was committing an illegal act, plain and fucking simple.

There's some here that need to fuck off over to THR or arfcom where they believe wholeheartedly in limited rights and freedoms. You'll fit in much better there.

It was a prank shot dude! Just so happen to hit the guy. No biggie. Prank is a prank.

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, you faggot quarterbacks.

I'm a crippled old man. I can barely walk most days. My fighting days are way over.
You corner me up like that, and thats what was happening, two people filming, one harassing, 2 or 3 against one.
Do that to me in a store. You aren't just getting shot, that guy with you is getting shot. Not just shot, I'm gonna fucking make sure both threats are pacified fully.
I really don't give a fuck anymore.

I'm a crippled old man. I can barely walk most days. My fighting days are way over.
You corner me up like that, and thats what was happening, two people filming, one harassing, 2 or 3 against one.
Do that to me in a store. You aren't just getting shot, that guy with you is getting shot. Not just shot, I'm gonna fucking make sure both threats are pacified fully.
There is a saying that basically says one should not try to frighten old men. They cannot be threatened with a life sentence.

ed16f82afb98e013b9e65e96a7c21d27.jpg

If you have never spent time in this area, you have no idea how lucky Alan Colie is with the jury trial

Leesburg VA and Loudoun County in general is full of leftist libtards that are afraid of their own shadow and hate guns
(30 + years ago the area was the opposite of that)

This is the same county where a trans gender fluid male rapist in a high school went unreported for raping a girl in the bathroom and where parents were arrested as domestic terrorists at a school board meeting for being upset that it happened and was covered up (the cover up allowed it to happen again, same trans, same county, different school)

Alan is still facing a felony of unlawful discharge of a firearm in a public building
I would think this being deemed a 'self defense' shooting would mean the other charge would be dropped
but nothing logical happens in crazy libtard land, its all about feelings and who is scared

Last edited:
I think Mr Colie showed pretty good restraint and judgment in the situation. Probably why he was acquitted. He only used the necessary force to stop the threat.

Youtuber guy should thank him for that. He could have ended him.

If you have never spent time in this area, you have no idea how lucky Alan Colie is with the jury trial

Leesburg VA and Loudoun County in general is full of leftist libtards that are afraid of their own shadow and hate guns
(30 + years ago the area was the opposite of that)

This is the same county where a trans gender fluid male rapist in a high school went unreported for raping a girl in the bathroom and where parents were arrested as domestic terrorists at a school board meeting for being upset that it happened and was covered up (the cover up allowed it to happen again, same trans, same county, different school)

He is still facing a felony of unlawful discharge of a firearm in a public building
I would think this being deemed a 'self defense' shooting would mean the other charge would be dropped
but nothing logical happens in crazy libtard land, its all about feelings and who is scared

Why in the blue blistered pluck did you move back up there?

• Sad
Reactions: kenny1773
Why in the blue blistered pluck did you move back up there?

oh hell phucking no, I did not move there.

I am in central VA now (not northern VA) and I moved for family reasons. I will move back south, 2 years and counting.

Its different in central VA, as long as I stay in the conservative counties (I live in a conservative county) if I drive too far east or west I run into liberal land (and traveling north is out of the question)

Northern VA = Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, maybe even Prince William County and Fauquier county these days are the bed of extreme leftist and libtardedness. Don't want to spend any time there. Don't want to have a jury trial there. I am 100 miles south of there.

oh hell phucking no, I did not move there.

I am in central VA now (not northern VA) and I moved for family reasons. I will move back south, 2 years and counting.

Its different in central VA, as long as I stay in the conservative counties (I live in a conservative county) if I drive too far east or west I run into liberal land (and traveling north is out of the question)

Northern VA = Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, maybe even Prince William County and Fauquier county these days are the bed of extreme leftist and libtardedness. Don't want to spend any time there. Don't want to have a jury trial there. I am 100 miles south of there.

I thought you went a bit farther north.

You had me at "I'm a crippled old man."

Totally understand. And yeah, I tend to follow the Clint Smith response to violence. You keep plugging away until the threat has stopped. Who knows how many bullets that is? That is why you can never have enough.

Even the police who have had to fight for their lives on duty never once said, "You know, I wish I did not have that second loaded mag."

Same with combat soldiers. Never once wished for one less ammo can. Not once.

Reactions: jrassy and mtrmn
Would a “reasonable person” be in fear for his safety?
Virginia law sets a high bar for deadly force.
I consider a gun deadly force.

I don't think a "reasonable" person would fear life threatening harm. Harm yes, life threatening harm no.

That said all things considered, I wouldn't convict him even if he didn't legally meet the requirements. (And lets be honest, the legal requirements are often pretty strict and usually favor the "catcher" (I'd say victim, but I think the shooter is the victim) of gunshots)

We may disagree on that, but in the end as I mentioned. Justice was served. The innocent guy walked away, and the guilty guy was punished/learned a valuable lesson. I am 100% fine with that.

Reactions: MadDuner
The innocent guy wasn’t allowed to completely walk away. He was still convicted of discharging a firearm inside a building.

If memory serves me correctly I recall one article say that carries a 2-10 year in Virginia.

Reactions: TACC
Since a jury has already determined that he was justified in using deadly force to defend himself, I don't see how the unlawful discharge conviction can stand. He fired one shot, neutralized the threat, and no collateral damage. Even if the judge is an activist, I can't see how that logic possibly stands up on appeal since he was carrying lawfully.

I'm surprised so many here think it's okay to harass/assault people and not get called on it. These fucktards were intentionally trying to provoke reactions so they could sell it. Good guy let them know multiple times to leave him alone. Fucktards ignored him, pursued him, and continued their assault so good guy acted to neutralize the perceived threat. There's tons of assholes out there doing the same thing, so it's only a matter of time before one gets smoked. Meanwhile YouTube does nothing to discourage this behavior (you may even say they actively encourage it through monitization), but God forbid you want to make an educational video about guns or any number of other things that the censors don't like.

Since a jury has already determined that he was justified in using deadly force to defend himself, I don't see how the unlawful discharge conviction can stand. He fired one shot, neutralized the threat, and no collateral damage. Even if the judge is an activist, I can't see how that logic possibly stands up on appeal since he was carrying lawfully.

Could it possibly have something to do with the mall being a gun free zone?

The older you get, the less "life in prison", is a determent.............

Could it possibly have something to do with the mall being a gun free zone?
I haven't seen anything saying the mall was a gun-free zone. It looks like the prosecutor was just trying to throw the book at him. Anything they can do to discourage other good guys with guns in the future.

Menacing, assault, at least three a-holes on one, he's lucky the jury saw that as enough to be reasonably in fear of his life or grievous bodily harm.

He wasn't the instigator or aggressor and tried several times to break contact. Hopefully he walks on the rest but doubtful given the political forces stacked against him.

Reactions: Zolar
The innocent guy wasn’t allowed to completely walk away. He was still convicted of discharging a firearm inside a building.

If memory serves me correctly I recall one article say that carries a 2-10 year in Virginia.
Ugh, that's the shit that needs to be fixed. They threw the book at the shooter and the "victim" walks away with no charges.

I could not see the detail....where did the a-hole get shot? Looks like the leg (should have been higher). The audio was hard to hear... was it supposed to be audio evidence of the delivery guy doing something? This will be a dinner table conversation tonight and want to be sure I got this correct.

I have heard a few "pranks" of people just walking into peoples houses and sitting on the couch and basically seeing how long it takes to be found.....yeah probably the dumbest idea ever.