• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Youtube turning Anti-gun

They have been leaning that way for quite some time. Google as well. They will all go to Patreon, or whatever the name of that other place is. Or Vimeo, point is there are other venues.

I only know of and use YouTube I didn't know there were other sites like YouTube. I will have to look into them and see what they got.

Reactions: roughneck266
Welcome to the party. We have beat this subject to death. I suggest finding your favorite videos and downloading them to make your own archive.

Google controls on web search, utube sits on video hosting. The funny thing is, they are partners lols. Where are the competition?
Bing.com is microsofts answer to google.....pretty good honestly.

ive started flagging all anti 2A videos as hate speech on youtube, which it is.......not that they care.....but at the very least theyll get the message.

The leftists are using the same techniques the atheists used on Christians. They wanted make religion seem silly and irrelevant. When that didn't work, they fought to remove it from the public eye (Schools, Sports, Statues...etc.). When it did get "Coverage" it was for ridiculous snake handling, or exorcisms gone wrong, or the crazies from WBBC.

So now the anti gun people are going after media to prevent anything firearm related. Now, I will say this, much of the early gun content on youtube was crap that did a disservice to our community. Now there is a concerted effort for quality content. This is what they view as the real threat. Conservatives, Christians, Two Parent Families and Gun Owners are under attack. This is a tactic, they want to make us irrelevant. (PS.. There is NOTHING WRONG with single parent families. I grew up in one.). FYI... I ran across a video from a Female to Male trans person. She/He was giving instruction on how to take hormones to change your birth sex. There were no restrictions on viewing that. Tell me, how is that so different that gun related content? (Again, I'm a libertarian... do what you want but leave me alone to do what I want. Don't infringe on any of my rights, and I won't infringe on any of theirs). I will however voice my opinion.

There is a battle taking place for the rights and morality of our country. People better keep their eyes open, because if they blink.... it may be to late.

Last edited:
Reactions: h3dgehawk