• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Youtubers to watch

Guess_70

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2018
    not sure where this thread best fits in so please delete if in wrong place. I am looking for some suggestions for you tubers to watch. I follow a handful of them now. so any suggestions would be great thanks

Forgotten weapons in the only thing worth watching on YouTube anymore

Even the cool gun/hunting/outdoors channels got lame. Too much clickbait shit and dragging things on forever.

Ian is just full of knowledge. It’s incredible
    that's what i was afraid of i was hoping there were some people out there that i haven't been able to find.

Reactions: Sidewinder66
    If your are into semi auto Garand Thumb is good. He has sponsors to support the channel for ammo, cameras etc.. but isn't a shill

Companies send the guns, optics, etc to evaluate and he had trashed a few. LWRC was one of them. Also a desert tech that didn't function well. He provides good insights and knows his way around a gun

I like sage dynamics for pistol stuff. He does a lot of red dot stuff, but lots of other good vids as well and some rifle and optic reviews mixed in

Forgotten Weapons
    9 Hole Reviews
    In Range TV
    The history videos that inrangetv make are amazing,his gun videos don't do much for me though.
    I never heard of 9 Hole Reviews, I'll check it out.

The Humble Marksman if you're interested at all in becoming a skilled pistol shooter.

He doesn't do "tactics" unless you consider being extremely fast and accurate with a pistol to be a tactic.

Impact Shooting isn't bad, I've watched a few of his vids and I didn't hate them or make fun of them all that much.

Panhandle Precision's vids are great too, his breakdown on the Kestrel 5700 was a huge help as I was getting mine set up.

9-Hole reviews is fun to watch, I like it when they break out some of the historical firearms and stuff to stretch it out.

I also enjoy watching Larry Vickers, Pat MacNamara, Ridgeline Defense, and Phil Velayo.

I just started a channel called Honest Rifle Reviews and I have no content yet so... subscribe!

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    For something 'different'....how about the following:

Paul Harrell
    Lucky Duck
    School of the American Rifle

Oh...and nobody mentioned our very own Two Minutes?

Garand thumb is legit. Gun Thots are pretty funny and don’t hold back on their reviews. Fieldcraft survival is decent. Kevin P. Owens is good too.

I like isyour6covered too.

Reactions: Ryder276 and gro
    Erik Lawrence VSS
    Wranglerstar
    Cowboy Kent Rollins
    The Church at Covenant Park TCACP

Ultimate Reloader is a complete and total shill. It’s like watching an infomercial. And, he almost never discloses the source of products.

Couple that with the fact that he is more interested in reloading than shooting, I find his content extremely off putting.

Ray Helm - X-Ring is fun to watch.

Larry Vickers

Phil

If you want laughs Eagle Eye shooting is filled with misinformation and general foolishness.

all i know is there are a lot of nitwits claiming they are experts. Cant stand most of them.

Garand Thumb
    Alabama Arsenal (some of the time, the q reviews are nice)
    Forgotten Weapons
    Erik Cortana been posting a lot recently
    Hickock45 sometimes he has something interesting else its just general LGS crap
    National Rifle League ...

Reactions: NateSavannah
    If you like suppressors I post decent shit.

We will soon have some recoil info soon. Finally got the accelerometer working the way we want it to. Working on some back pressure stuff for gas guns too.