• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YT TACP video

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia
    Kicking back with some beers and needed some laughs after dealing with gross ineptitude all day and Fat Electrician never fails to deliver. Maybe it's the beer or the straight facts he was spittin' out but I was giggling all through this video. If ya know you can relate...enjoy

We had a TACP team attached to us on some missions in AFG and it was a good feeling to have those guys around.

This is their LTC and one of the E5 TACP's next to their "this truck will give you cancer" mobile.
    missions 035.jpg

Another one of their E5's checking out a cave with us, there was nothing cool in it, mostly shit...literally
    1657319850492.jpeg

A-10 low pass they called in outside of a village

missions 038.JPG

Not the TACP's fault but this is the C130 that dropped our resupply without the parachutes attached...you had one fucking job AF....
    1657320426795.jpeg

Drop supplies without chutes?? WTF??
    Sounds like Loads & APS, really screwed the pooch on that one. High Alt., or, LAPES??
    Sorry, I was A.F., sooo there's that. Mac:rolleyes:

Drop supplies without chutes?? WTF??
    Sounds like Loads & APS, really screwed the pooch on that one. High Alt., or, LAPES??
    Sorry, I was A.F., sooo there's that. Mac:rolleyes:
    Yeah, when the pallets exited the aircraft, the parachutes opened and the pallets continued their journey to the DZ and beat the parachutes by about a minute.

Yeah, when the pallets exited the aircraft, the parachutes opened and the pallets continued their journey to the DZ and beat the parachutes by about a minute.
    After 21 yrs., many flights/drop missions, I've never witnessed that serious of a F-up.
    I've witnessed chutes twist up, and some extractions, where the pallets bounced pretty good and far, but, nothing like that. Probably pretty funny to watch. Depending what the Re-supply contained. Mac

It was the resupply of food, water, and some humanitarian aid items to pass out to local villages. If I remember right we lost about half of the total drop. The pallet of water impacted the side of a compound like the world's largest water balloon and most of the MRE's burst on impact.

Lol I've seen everything that they do on a battle feild and love it. But if I do end up being married to a girl I've known a week (or a stripper) you can say I told you so
    Not sure what you thought I meant but I was talking about the vaccine.. theyre gonna make you take that shit. Have you seen what its been doing to people?
    Oh and you get to fight for the World Economic Forum.. yay for that I guess?

I tried to join a few years ago. Was gonna go in the Army as 18X(Special Forces Candidate.. basically fast track to Ranger Batt). Was all set to go to MEPS and then got the unfortunate news... they wont accept a miscreant with a juvey record like me. (Yet theyll accept fckn trannies and complete airhead retards).. Which is honestly pretty baffling, in 'Nam when you went to court one of the options was actually join the .mil vs go to jail. Oh well.. at this point you couldnt pay me enough to fight for this administration. Hope they dont send our guys to Ukraine.. that'll be a guaranteed nuclear showdown.

Last edited:
    Not sure what you thought I meant but I was talking about the vaccine.. theyre gonna make you take that shit. Have you seen what its been doing to people?
    Oh and you get to fight for the World Economic Forum.. yay for that I guess?

I tried to join a few years ago. Was gonna go in the Army as 18X(Special Forces Candidate.. basically fast track to Ranger Batt). Was all set to go to MEPS and then got the unfortunate news... they wont accept a miscreant with a juvey record like me. (Yet theyll accept fckn trannies and complete airhead retards).. Which is honestly pretty baffling, in 'Nam when you went to court one of the options was actually join the .mil vs go to jail. Oh well.. at this point you couldnt pay me enough to fight for this administration. Hope they dont send our guys to Ukraine.. that'll be a guaranteed nuclear showdown.
    I didn't realize you were talking about the vaccine. But I already have it (not by choice) my parents made me get it. Personally I don't mind fighting for usa although I don't like the people who run it its still the best country in the world

I didn't mind getting it because fuck it if I die I die that's all there is too it
    Or they discharge you after they realize you have an enlarged heart, and you’re never able to do strenuous activity again because of it.. but yea I guess. Who needs enemies when the people you’re fighting for want you dead right?