• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Yugo Mauser M48 - 308

308saiga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2010
South Florida
When I bought her she had the original sporterized stock and trigger, it was re-barreled to a 308 Adams & Bennett 24" I since swapped out the stock to a Boyd's Thumbhole which I pillared and bedded, the trigger is also a Boyd's set at 2-3 lbs..... The scope is a Barska Sniper 8X24X44.... Still trying to find the right load for her..... Finish in a ebony midwax stain and polyurethane..........

Re: Yugo Mauser M48 - 308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: inez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the Yugo 48 a large ring or small ring mauser? </div></div>

Believe it or not it is a large ring, but the trigger guard has the dimensions of the small ring.... I can not take just any large ring stock and have it fit, it has to be designed for the M48..........