• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

YYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY

When I was still working at PMUSA a friend was in the International group. He said you could smell New Delhi at 30,000 feet.

And our local health department loses their shit when volunteers in our club kitchen don't always have on their stupid disposable gloves.

I've been to India many times for business.

Friends of mine regularly say that i should try toe "street food".

I don't even eat in the restaurants there.

I bring a jar of peanut butter and boxes of granola bars.

Great way to lose weight without ending up in the hospital.

A bunch of those dudes gang fucked a lizard and then ate it. I’m never going to that shit hole, and I’m certainly not eating their food.
Havent been to India but was in Cairo (Egypt) in 62.

Nope.

I've only been to India once as a kid. My biggest complaint once I got there was I just never could get used to the squat toilets. And no, I wasn't in the areas where people just shit on the sidewalk.

You cook something long/hot enough and it will typically be ok...

Problem is, I didn't see anyone using a thermometer

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
tenor.gif

I have done repairs at many of the local restaurants. After going in the kitchen I won't eat at any of them after seeing what I have.
Yesterday a cook grabbed the hair bun of another cook with the tongs she was using to plate food with.
First two years out of college, I worked for a large corporation that had a lot of restaurant accounts. Thai and Chinese restaurants were the absolute worst.

I've only been to India once as a kid. My biggest complaint once I got there was I just never could get used to the squat toilets. And no, I wasn't in the areas where people just shit on the sidewalk.
You don't even have to leave the west coast of the once great USA to be in an area where people just shit on the sidewalk.

I’ll just leave this right here

I’m not racist, but I am biased against certain cultures. Race has nothing to do with it. Culture has everything to do with it.
Nasty motherfuckers be nasty! It’s all they know!

Reactions: Bender