• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ZAPAD 2017 - Accident

splean

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2007
On the Western Front
Perhaps someone in that reporter pool wrote something unflattering about Vlad?

That was no accident at all. Attack angle was correct for a give me target, plus shooting low is their SOP. That was a hard warning saying, fuck you, pack your shit an leave.

rWWBlAV.gif

Clear warning to the media, plain and simple, pure Russian...

I effin Love Vlad . He minces no words and is right to the point . On a side note everytime I hear his name I think about the SNL bit " Vladimir Poontang " . Bet he gets alot of poontang .

Why would they want western Europe. They have there own issues with neighboring muslims countries and probably no desire to inherit more.

Still even "accidental" scaring of a few journalist is better than killing your own allies in a real shooting war or were your armed forces also deliberately targeting allies bringing them some kind of message?

This Man knows talent when he see's it. Thank you new BFF. :p

Quite your type, no doubt, old chap.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m9rBv4Dn3Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do carry on.

Gotta ask yourself if its better to let Russia have western Europe while we keep eastern Europe, Poland the Baltic's, Hungary, Chech and Slovenia.

In Budapest now. Will be spending a lot of time here when I finally retire. Viktor Orban is a stud. Regularly tells the EU and the west to go fuck themselves in regard to refugees. As a result, the refugees just continue to flood into Germany. Cannot believe the Germans have not recalled Merkel.

Do whatever you can to Support Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia in their resistance to EU/Brussels Globalization. They are standing up to the EU, whereas Merkel, Makron and May are bedding down with Globalists fleas......Selling out their countrymen and throwing the heritage of wartime heroes and all citizens into the ash heap of history. Orban is the leader that will not go quietly into the night. Just read a hit piece against Orban in the Financial times, whom, based upon the article, are now firmly entrenched with the globalists.

Last edited:
That was no accident at all. Attack angle was correct for a give me target, plus shooting low is their SOP. That was a hard warning saying, fuck you, pack your shit an leave.

They're saying it was a weapons stations malfunction... Ie, they are claiming the MILES gear wasn't hooked up properly!

I don't know the context of the whole thing, but from what I get the guys on the ground were OPFOR and the helicopter was supposed to lock on but not fire on a mobile radar station, which was nearly a direct hit. That's probably why everyone on the ground was still acting cool despite what happened.

They're saying it was a weapons stations malfunction... Ie, they are claiming the MILES gear wasn't hooked up properly!

I don't know the context of the whole thing, but from what I get the guys on the ground were OPFOR and the helicopter was supposed to lock on but not fire on a mobile radar station, which was nearly a direct hit. That's probably why everyone on the ground was still acting cool despite what happened.

Okay so the opposition research we gain from that is despite 50 years of RADAR missile technology the Russian weapons still cant make a hit?

I think Sharac may have a point.

BeloRussia maybe just got a message.

As an aside....

What do the Russians use to fuel their missiles - #2 diesel and borscht.

That oily gray/black missile signature doesn't resemble the lighter white trace our rocket fuels leave behind.

Looks like the Russians bought up all the F4 Phantom engines and installed them in their A/G missiles.

Quite your type, no doubt, old chap.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m9rBv4Dn3Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do carry on.

giphy.gif

Any potential Hillary witnesses in the group that got hit?

Threadcutter give me a shout if you want to shoot some steel there is only a "relative" short drive to here from Budapest...

As to the accident it happens some by accident some by some external help (which reminds me of certain Zuni rockets being "released" by certain "somebody" at very inappropriate time) still when you have lots of shit going on there is bound to be someone left will foul odor its just the way things are in this universe.

In Budapest now. Will be spending a lot of time here when I finally retire. Viktor Orban is a stud. Regularly tells the EU and the west to go fuck themselves in regard to refugees. As a result, the refugees just continue to flood into Germany. Cannot believe the Germans have not recalled Merkel.

Do whatever you can to Support Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia in their resistance to EU/Brussels Globalization. They are standing up to the EU, whereas Merkel, Makron and May are bedding down with Globalists fleas......Selling out their countrymen and throwing the heritage of wartime heroes and all citizens into the ash heap of history. Orban is the leader that will not go quietly into the night. Just read a hit piece against Orban in the Financial times, whom, based upon the article, are now firmly entrenched with the globalists.

Orban is also one step shy of actually putting out a hit on Soros. C'mon...Orban. We know you wanna do it.... Its ok. We are all behind ya, buddy!!

Cheers, Sirhr

Orban is also one step shy of actually putting out a hit on Soros. C'mon...Orban. We know you wanna do it.... Its ok. We are all behind ya, buddy!!

Cheers, Sirhr

One last rendite mission........Soros to Hungary.

One last rendite mission........Soros to Hungary.

He has a felony warrant in FUSSR.... Idrather see him picked up by a bunch of pipe-hitting FSB types, getting rolled up in a carpet... and waking up in Lubyanka. I am sure Vlad has something to trade. A Russian nesting doll.... A bottle of Vodka. A LADA carb. I'd even let him have Soros on credit... Pay us back when you can, Vlad, buddy!!

Cheers, Sirhr

Just make sure you get all of Soros' sons to keep him company in the same "guest accommodation" as you don't want them continuing as the new heads.

Just make sure you get all of Soros' sons to keep him company in the same "guest accommodation" as you don't want them continuing as the new heads.

Id be surprised if they don't forget about dad and starting whoring on his money once away from the old ideological evil crackpot.

Threadcutter give me a shout if you want to shoot some steel there is only a "relative" short drive to here from Budapest...

As to the accident it happens some by accident some by some external help (which reminds me of certain Zuni rockets being "released" by certain "somebody" at very inappropriate time) still when you have lots of shit going on there is bound to be someone left will foul odor its just the way things are in this universe.

Hey Sharac,

Thanks for the invite, greatly appreciated! I wasn't in Budapest long enough to take you up on your kind offer. The weather went to shit yesterday and we took the Railjet to Wien today. Rode with a Canuckistan expat that also got his Hungarian citizenship about 7 years ago. He's a dually now and he travels central/western Europe in the good weather and goes back to Saskatchewan in the fall. He has Hungarian heritage/lineage, but he had to learn Hungarian language as part of being granted citizenship. Interesting concept that most/all American liberals can't seem to understand. Come to a foreign country, want citizenship and you are "forced" to learn and speak the language......what a concept.

Went to the Great Hall Market a couple of days ago. As an American, I quickly came to realize how badly we are getting hosed on food (and most other things). Great big, huge Tomatoes and Avocados, $0.40 and $0.60 each. Hell, those things are about $3.00 and $3.50 a piece respectively in Seattle (and Europe is "expensive"....pffttttt....). I have never seen quartered watermelons the size of what they had in the Market. Had a great big bowl of Goulash and I think I paid about $2.00 for it. All kinds of meat, sausages, poultry and about $0.25 on the dollar. Fresh, clean and selection of a lifetime. The second floor was filled with clothing, embroidery and tapestries. Went down one of the aisles and there was an older woman, dressed in traditional garb, sitting and embroidering some cloth that would shortly be up on her booth rack for sale. $8.00, I think. Handmade.......

Although, it seems like the tourist industry in Budapest has ramped up significantly in the last year. Appears the Asians, Indians and middle Easterners have adopted Budapest as their new tourist destination and have forgotten about the UK, Germany, France and the Nordic countries due to all the terrorist BS going on there.

Take Care....

Well if you're running around these parts sometimes in the future and you feel like shooting or just eating stuff and drinking give me a shout. As to the food we've had our fair share of Chinese pork and other imported crap and meat industry is going to hell (more so in our EU serf country than in Hungary) but if you know people you can still get good quality and mostly tax free for cash :). Go visit Czech republic while here (not for the brothels - only :) ) as food and beer quality in general is very good (Czech army made us some of their regular food at a competition and their "army meat" was better than what you would find at butchers in big cities of Europe) and local food industry is still of high quality. First thing that went to crapper after we've left Yugo is food industry and farming was attacked by vultures from EU with their regulations trying to force us to buy their shit...

So did the man walking towards the impact zone not get blown to bits?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk