• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zastava M77 .308 AK

awpk03s

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2017
Ohio
Anybody else shooting one of these?
Picked one up last week at a price I thought was good. Completes my AK caliber collection (5.56, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, 7.62x54r).
Got it fitted with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8 for now, should be useful for the type of range I’ll realistically shoot it and it’s intended purpose.
Hoping it cycles and shoots GGG Lithuanian M80 ball cause I’ve got a bunch of it, and will have to test my M118LR copy loads in it, hopefully it shoots decent.

Attachments

• 735E994E-7B42-482A-A3AF-20B1987D8AB9.jpeg
    735E994E-7B42-482A-A3AF-20B1987D8AB9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,495
  • FBC4CEBA-A6E7-46AA-A9A1-1A602637D1CC.jpeg
    FBC4CEBA-A6E7-46AA-A9A1-1A602637D1CC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 744
Reactions: BLEE and dtma42
Did you add the wood stock? You can get american made mags from css specs. Also it has an adj gas system. If you take out the piston theres a little insert with holes that you can turn for different port sizes.

Reactions: awpk03s
Did you add the wood stock? You can get american made mags from css specs. Also it has an adj gas system. If you take out the piston theres a little insert with holes that you can turn for different port sizes.
I got the pictured set of M70 Yugo wood from Apex, to replace the ugly factory polymer.

Yeah, got some CS mags for it too. They’re well made.

Looking forward to figuring out the gas with suppression, etc 👍🏽

There are some of the original ZRAK scopes on the Gunbroker for 300-400 dollars. They are like a PSO scope and the BDC knob will match 308 fairly well, assuming you get one that actually works.

I really like that grip and M76 stock 👍🏽
I bought the last loose stock that assault weapons of ohio had. Hopefully zastava starts selling these stocks too since they're now making a wood version with this same style.

To be completely honest, I don't really like the m76 stock on its own. With iron sights, I couldn't comfortably get my eyeball low enough due to not having a cutout. And with optics, the comb is way too low by itself to keep my head stable. But eh, it looks great.

Your AK caliber collection isn’t complete without 5.45x39.

I know…. I feel like that golden age of ammo price/availability has passed. We’ll see!
Yep. Guys aren’t paying for the gun and haven’t for years. They are paying for collector the value of imported AK’s, mags, etc. i sold my ak collection (a good one) years ago and cashed out. I sold tons of AK stuff including 18 or so crates of 7n6.

Reactions: Bakwa
What year is your GGG ball ammo ?... some of it can be very accurate.

And good looking rifles.