• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Zastava PAP M77 .308 Rifle Excellent Condition (with Video)

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
This is for the rifle and one magazine. The buyer will have the option to purchase as many of the CSSPECS additional magazines for $40 each (It is my understanding that CSSPECS is the official supplier to Zastava).

This is an excellent (barely used) condition Zastava PAP M77 Chambered in .308. The Rifle has been barely used with fewer than 50 (unsuppressed) rounds fired (probably fewer than 30, to be honest). I purchased this and was excited to add it to my Zastava collection, but decided to go with other options instead. Frankly, the felt recoil on this is intense.

I tested gas settings #1 and #2 (If you don't know, always be sure to remove the gas tube before changing settings!) and it works as it should. On Setting #1, it didn't have quite enough gas to eject . . . which is perfect because you can add a suppressor if you want and then you'll have reliable function. Setting #2 worked just fine. I did not test setting #3 because there was no need.

Here is a video showing the exact rifle up for sale. . . sorry, slow motion would not film in more than 720P: Video Here

$1099 Shipped CONUS only (and only to states where it is lawful).

IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3411.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg
IMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3403.jpeg
IMG_3412.jpeg
IMG_3415.jpeg
IMG_3414.jpeg
IMG_3417.jpeg