• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ZCO 4-20 FDE in Spuhr Mount

Sgp12345

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2021
CA
I bought this about 2 weeks ago on this forum from other member. Life / reality set in and I realize this is more than I need right now.

I am going to borrow the original description as I have not used it since I received it:

“New with all the boxes and paperwork…ZCO 4-20 with mpact2 reticle in a Spuhr mount. I bought this new from CS Tactical last year as well, had them ceracoat the scope, spuhr, tenebraex caps and ARD to match. They did a great job.”

You can look up his post to verify.

I did not take my own photos yet so figured I would do that later, but once again, you can probably find old post.

I’m willing to trade for a mid tier optic (mark5 3-18, nx8 4-32 or 2-20, etc) plus cash, or sell for $3700 shipped. After I pay insurance and shipping I’ll be losing money so that price is firm. Prefer illuminated reticle for trade but not necessarily deal breaker.

In a trade, my goal is scope plus 2k cash to me.

Payment via zelle, cash, MO, check, potentially PP f/f.. I will exchange phone numbers, text, call, send a video of it, whatever you want.

Last edited:
Deal was awesome. Very happy. Seller is top notch!

In my grubby mitts…

C9F0F6CA-A3C8-4A01-BD35-BAC6E3151689.jpeg