• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ZCO 4-20x50 MPCT3x LNIB

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    New in box MPCT3X ZC420. Just going a different direction for a rifle build. Also comes with Tenebraex caps and sunshade. Added 140 dollar value. $3500 shipped for scope, caps and shade. Have a new ZCO block mount that could go with it for 290 extra. New never been used or mounted, just opened box for pics. Not interested in any trades at this time.

Only want to sell as whole kit with Scope, caps, sunshade and mount - $3640 for it all. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

PP FF or MO or check. PM me if you have questions.

352583B0-A54F-4E17-9D42-BAFF4970343E.jpeg
    EC3723C8-06FA-4B72-8538-0E0863DF8F03.jpeg
    40B57D2C-0D27-4058-900F-037DD78C5C8B.jpeg
    C5454453-80FE-445D-B769-EC5804AC9A87.jpeg

Last edited:
    Good deal, almost same exact set up I just purchased from CSTactical yesterday, minus the sunshade, a hawkins instead of ZCO mount, and FDE color scope.

Reactions: SniperBro
    Good deal, almost same exact set up I just purchased from CSTactical yesterday, minus the sunshade, a hawkins instead of ZCO mount, and FDE color scope.
    These are great scopes, wish I had something to put it on but trying to move some stuff for now.

Price drop, now $3640 for whole package with scope, caps, sunshade and mount. Only want to sell whole package together.

Last edited:
    Yes, it sold right away, I'm usually pretty good at marking them sold. But this is a reminder that I'd love another ZCO 4-20x50 but have been waiting for an updated reticle that I don't think is ever coming. Until then, my Steiner T6Xi 3-18x56 is pretty impressive for 1/3 the price.

Reactions: Five7guy
    Yes, it sold right away, I'm usually pretty good at marking them sold. But this is a reminder that I'd love another ZCO 4-20x50 but have been waiting for an updated reticle that I don't think is ever coming. Until then, my Steiner T6Xi 3-18x56 is pretty impressive for 1/3 the price.
    I read your write up comparing the ZCO and many other scopes. Thank you for the work you put in to doing that. Out of curiosity what reticle are you hoping is coming for the ZCO?

I read your write up comparing the ZCO and many other scopes. Thank you for the work you put in to doing that.
    Appreciate that.
    Out of curiosity what reticle are you hoping is coming for the ZCO?
    Let me preface this by saying, reticles are very much subjective so don't let me or anyone else convince you that X reticle is better than Y reticle, it's like saying chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla ice cream, that might be true for me but may not be true for you. With that said, I do not like how thick the MPCT tree reticles are, mostly it is because of the solid thick horizontal tree lines, I find them too distracting. Since I think of the ZCO 4-20 as more of a crossover type scope (at least for my intended use) I like a tree reticle that "fades" into the background, two of the best that do this are the Gen3 XR (from TT) and the FML-TR1 design by ILya (from March). For me, these are the most versatile reticles and can go on a hunting gun, a gas gun and even a comp gun. Yes, 95% of the time I dial elevation but it's nice to have that quick tree backup. I also do not like the tiny center dot ZCO uses, for my aging eyes I simply cannot see it and have to strain my eye trying, granted, the center dot is only needed in LD because I hold for wind so my POA is rarely ever at center since there is almost always some wind.

Reactions: Generations