• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ZCO 5-27 MPCT2 w/ Spuhr mount 6601

Bones2121

God, Family, Bones, Guns
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2021
Nashville, TN
Item:
ZCO 5x27x56 with MPCT2 reticle with Spuhr 6601 20MOA mount

Nashville, TN. Will ship to all 50 states

Price:
scope: sold
Mount:350

Other:
Scope in like new condition. Has Tenebrex covers. Glass and scope are perfect. Tracks and functions perfectly. Will come with box and everything in box. no trades. PayPal, Venmo, Zelle. price is shipped
IMG_3704.JPGIMG_3705.jpgIMG_3706.jpgIMG_3707.jpgIMG_3708.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BTap and Badjujuu
Back up for sale. Somehow this was placed on PayPal as fraudulent transaction. Not sure why

Last edited:
So dumb guys. Google me if you want. I’m a surgeon with nothing but good reviews here. I’m in Nashville for 1 year doing a spine surgery fellowship. Buyers, happy to chat or FaceTime or whatever. Archer6, this is BS man. Not cool. @SniperBro, we’ve done transactions together

@J_D Text/call me when you’d like. PM’d you my number. I’ll put you on FaceTime when I go to UPS or whatever you’d like. Happy to send you my DL and my work badge

Last edited:
Reactions: SniperBro
I talked to the guy personally. Total misunderstanding on the transaction. He is good to go.

Reactions: Bones2121
Sucks I really wanted that Scope, happy times Archer, Enjoy!

Still, looking for a ZCO, any of the three, but only with the MPCT2 Reticle

Last edited:
Absolutely a misunderstanding. Bones2121 is GOOD TO GO...We completed the transaction and ended up laughing about that crazy miscommunication situation.