• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ZCO 840 MPCT1 NLE

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    *Like New* This was in a set of 1.15” Hawkins heavy tac rings on a back up rifle It has never left the house. It does have a small bit of ring shadowing from being mounted where the ring halves meet on the side of the tube but I could not get it to show in pictures. The magnification ring has a small imperfection and I tried to capture it in an image (pictures show the mark on the edge of the mag ring next to the power indicator mark on the tube). Other than that it is as new, Includes box and all the normal stuff in the box.

*DO NOT MAKE A POST HERE ABOUT WANTING THE SCOPE, PM ME DIRECTLY! I will give you my phone number and we can call, facetime, I can send a ton more pictures....etc.... I do not want someone getting a scam PM.

Price $3,650 3,400 shipped and insured (Please give me a business address if you can)

No Trades

IMG_9084.jpeg
    IMG_9083.jpeg

Last edited: