• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZCO Customer Service

Surly

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2014
USA
@[email protected]

Just want to give a shout-out to Jeff, Lori and the rest of the crew in Idaho. THE absolute best customer service I’ve experienced in all my gun adventures. Their customer service is second to none. Super glad I got into a ZCO. Absolutely top tier products AND customer service!!! I am not affiliated in any way to ZCO just a satisfied customer.
DDC721B7-A09C-47D5-9173-A6B22CF51FFD.jpeg

Last edited:
Love my ZCO's, have never had to contact customer service for help. That said before purchasing I reached out for information and guidance and had exactly the same results. My goal is to replace all my glass with ZCO where it makes sense for the platform!

Love my ZCO's, have never had to contact customer service for help. That said before purchasing I reached out for information and guidance and had exactly the same results. My goal is to replace all my glass with ZCO where it makes sense for the platform!
I didn’t need any help, just questions about the product and mounting options. I suspect many people have had the same results!!

Man, I'm so excited to get it. I should have just jumped in the truck and made a FTF deal. It was only 3 states away

Man, I'm so excited to get it. I should have just jumped in the truck and made a FTF deal. It was only 3 states away
I’m sure it is packed well and you won’t have hit the rest stops with all of the hard truckers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Maddybrook