• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ZCO elevation vs windage feel

4O6shootist

F. J. B.
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2021
USA
So a few weeks ago I purchased a 527 mpct-3x. Love everything about the scope! However I have observed one oddity. My elevation turret feels noticeably less distinct detent wise vs the windage turret. Also the locking windage has a click as it locks inward, like it belongs there, that doesn't occur on the elevation when its put into the locked down position. I followed directions when setting the zero. Anyone else notice a difference in between the two zco turrets?

Every turret is quite literally hand fit together. Occasionally there'll be a little difference in the feel of the turrets due to the nature of how these are built. Regardless, please call our service number at your convenience. Sending you a PM.
Damn you and your Superior Customer Service Thingie..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)

Had the same exact thing with mine when i got it. Im not going to lie, i was disappointed but after resetting zero per the manual and using it in a match i now notice that the elevation has that same pop and click of the windage turret. This scope just makes me want a 4-20 now to.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Had the same exact thing with mine when i got it. Im not going to lie, i was disappointed but after resetting zero per the manual and using it in a match i now notice that the elevation has that same pop and click of the windage turret. This scope just makes me want a 4-20 now to.
The 4-20 is exceptional too.