• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZCO optics?

88426f34bac6657a0eb103ae42766a01.png

"To meet our end goal, every single rifle scope is subject to extreme and intensive real-world testing such as impact, vibration, and thermal expansion and contraction prior to leaving the facility."

I don't know about you, but I prefer they make up a batch of "test scopes" to smash, rattle, and burn rather than doing it to the one I'm actually buying...:p

Reactions: Arkansas
An untested and unproven scope everyone claims is awesome. It’ll probably be awesome though.

Reactions: Papagallos
I'm with you, Fig. I'm interested in one but prefer them to not subject mine to extreme and intensive real-world testing such as impact, vibration, and thermal expansion/contraction prior to receiving it. Do all that to the 'test scopes', then send me an unmolested fresh one.

Reactions: Fig
ERA-TAC already has a 36mm mount on the market because the Hensoldt has a 36mm tube as well. I believe there is a pre-owned one for sale in the accessories section.
IMG_20180307_152404539.jpg

Reactions: NotMalware
Stopped being lazy and checked for myself. Didn’t know they made them in that size. Now I just have to wait to see how this scope turns out to decide between this and a TT

Stopped being lazy and checked for myself. Didn’t know they made them in that size. Now I just have to wait to see how this scope turns out to decide between this and a TT
I don't think you're the only one with that thought.

Sorry we missed the email somehow about Australian dealers. This first year we will be focusing on the U.S. market and working to implement international dealers near the end of the year or beginning of next year. We'll have limited production capacity starting out, so filling orders here in the U.S. first will take priority for now. Lots of interest already internationally, and we'll get to that point as soon as we can.

I think the better reticle options is a strong reason to go for the new kid. I hope they are working with mount manufacturers to provide appropriate mounting solutions.

I'm interested in seeing some pricing for the ZCO stuff... just to kind of ballpark where they're at in the marketplace in terms of performance/features/price. The feeling that I get is that they're going to be towards the upper end of the performance/features spectrum, but are we looking at Hensoldt pricing? Tangent Theta? Minox (ZP5)/Vortex (Gen II Razor)?