• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zealot Rifle Chassis by KMW

That is probably the best looking rifle/chassis system I have ever seen. And I know it will function as good as it looks or it won't go out the door. I will own one when they become available.

Reactions: Terry Cross
I can tell you that I am very happy with 99.9% of the chassis performance and all the current users are happy as well.

I will share that I am not happy with the performance of a compression spring that is in play. We are working with that right now and may do a total re-design of that one aspect before pushing the GO button to run a bunch of these for general consumption. Most would not see any issues but I want to be the worst critic compared to what I would expect if I were the customer.

I want this fixed now because I will not proceed with the Long Actions and Lefty shorts until I am happy with what might be called the Mk1 Mod1 revision of this one feature.
Apparently you don't work for Sig, do you? 😂

Hands down the sexiest rifle I've ever seen!!!

Thanks for asking.

I am staying backed up with work guns going out on the Zealot so rumors of its death are greatly exaggerated. (poor attempt at a Mark Twain'ish comment.)

Here are a couple of crappy phone pics I snapped just now of another shipment. Just test fired and getting ready to ship.

View attachment 8154059

View attachment 8154060

I understand that it is in my best interest to start pushing these into the mainstream user (you) lane ASAP.
It is also in my best interest to make sure I do not ship anything out that will make the phone ring once it is received.

I can tell you that I am very happy with 99.9% of the chassis performance and all the current users are happy as well.

I will share that I am not happy with the performance of a compression spring that is in play. We are working with that right now and may do a total re-design of that one aspect before pushing the GO button to run a bunch of these for general consumption. Most would not see any issues but I want to be the worst critic compared to what I would expect if I were the customer.

I want this fixed now because I will not proceed with the Long Actions and Lefty shorts until I am happy with what might be called the Mk1 Mod1 revision of this one feature. Any future users will benefit from not being early adopters even though those early adopters are happy.

./
That integrated pic rail and open top half of the forend is a welcome change I didn't know I wanted!

Have fun with the springs and potential redesign, hopefully that doesn't drive you too crazy.

Can't wait to own one of these in LA, thanks for the update and teaser pics!

Reactions: Terry Cross