• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss 10x45 Victory RF - Review

dkw3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2010
PA
I'm looking at getting the Victory 10x45 RF. I have read a few reviews and they all seem good. Anyone out there own a pair and what are your thoughts? I want to consolidate to one unit. Please share the good and the bad on this unit.

Re: Zeiss 10x45 Victory RF - Review

I got a pair a while ago. Though i haven't used them much yet. All I can say is GET THEM!!! The glass on them is the best i have seen. I have Vortex binos, Swaro RF and the Zeiss is way better then both and all in one unit. I have been able to range a treeline at over 1700 yards with mine, without a rest. Only bad thing about them is they are kinda heavy, but not more then a bino and RF seperate. Also the display can be hard to read at times. But other then that they are great.

I've got the 8x45. Great piece of kit.Ranged a steel plate at 850 metres, bright sunlight Temp at 36 degres C. pick up very quick. I then drapped a grey woollen blanket over the plate then a large black towel over that, plate is 18" wide 30" high. Pick up seemed 1 or 2 seconds longer. Got multiple readings of 850 - 856 metres. Bounced the beam at some trees at 1.6 Kays no problem. Optics very clear, LED display is red, look at the display straight on, if you look through it on an angle it's hard to pick up at times. I got mine through EuroOptics.

You won't be disappointed in the Zeiss I'm very happy with mine.
EuroOptics have a few demo models at $400 cheaper than nib.
Link below

http://www.eurooptic.com/catalog.asp?vendor=Used%20Laser%20Range%20Finders

Hope this helps.

Thanks guys. I have read no bad reviews on the Zeiss, other than the price. Euro Optics is the way to go. Alex and gang are great. I have purchased several NF scopes from them. I live about 1 hour north of there shop. There new shop is awsome. Thank for helping me spend my money.