• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Conquest 6.5x20x50

coldfront

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2010
australia
Like to hear same reports on this scope ,will be fitted to remington police 223 .My girl likes the rifle but dont like the scope thats on in at the moment.Is this scope as good as leupold 20x50 looking at mil dot.thanks

Re: Zeiss Conquest 6.5x20x50

great glass but limited on the MOA up/down - I had one and it had 46 +/- MOA in it. Probably no problem for a 223 and you should have plenty of MOA if shooting less than 600 yards. But, you can always put a 20 MOA base on it and get more MOA out of the scope. I love the scope and I ended up selling mine to a friend so I see it at the range a lot. As far as clarity it is much better glass then a Leupold - I had mine out with my Leupold Mk4's and it was a very noticable difference in th clarity of the glass.

Thanks a lot for that good report , she will be geting that scope for her rifle .

Have one with the Z1000 reticle. Love the glass and the reticle is pretty accurate.