• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Diavari T* FL 6-24

dieselten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
can anyone provide a close picture of the turrets on the newest version of this scope with .25 moa locking turrets?

Thanks!

Re: Zeiss Diavari T* FL 6-24

should look like this

DSCN0383.jpg

Thanks live to hunt. Are your dials in centimeters? I am getting a .25 moa turret and wondered what the markings look like on that.

I just got the scope from Zeiss for T&E about a month ago
4-16x50 FL T
it is in CM as well, .1 Mil per click

Mine actually came with a Kenton Industries BDC dial set for a 7 Mag 150g at 3100 FPS instead of the standard dial.
I guess it had been out on loan before....
I am shooting a 280 Ackley with a 140g at 3150 FPS, and according to my calculations is pretty much spot on out to 500 yards.

I am very impressed with the glass and it edged out a S&B MPII 3-12x50 in extremely low light testing at 3-400 yards.

I will most likely buy it and will probably get a standard dial sent to me just so I have it.

I like the zero stop and pull up, twist, push back down to lock into place. I can run a 250 yard zero that's locked into place and can't be bumped off setting. Or if I want to dial in exact distance, pull up, dial and push back down to lock in the setting.