• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Diavari-ZA T* modification

Hopkins

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2011
I have a couple of Zeiss Diavari FFP scopes I acquired new 25 yrs. ago. They have duplex type reticles and I would like to hear from anyone who has had one of these scopes modified with a different reticle and turrets. The turrets are calibrated in 1cm./100 m. increments.

Re: Zeiss Diavari-ZA T* modification

Your best bet is to speak to Bob Kaleta at Zeiss.

Re: Zeiss Diavari-ZA T* modification

Yes I have changed reticles in those, It s a simple task if they don't have etched reticles as they are more difficult to get hold of.
When it comes to knobs i don't think there is anything else from factory.
Mauser once supplied those scopes in kits with M66 rifles and they had knobs from Mauser graduated in meters.
But that solution aint really very good as there is to little friktion in those knobs.

Håkan

I apologize for reviving an old thread, but I have questions regarding the Zeiss ZA 1.5x-6x 42mm T* with Mauser turret.

With the elevation turned as low as it will go, my rifle is shooting 6" high at 100m.

I see two very small screws on the turret; if loosened, will they permit further downward adjustment or should I keep my hands off them?

Is there another way to adjust the reticle downward?

Thanks,
mbogo

Last edited: