• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Zeiss LRP S3 4-25 MRAD

Beefmanne

Steak Maker
Supporter
Minuteman
May 25, 2017
Cairo, Nebraska
New in unopened box S3 4-25 Mil scope. $ buyer pay shipping and optional insurance. PM Only, I will not respond to public “I’ll take it.”

Last edited:
Reactions: TicTacTex
It’s easy to plastic wrap a box and make it look like it’s a brand new never opened box. Pictures always make for an easier sell.

First of all, no it’s not. I have some of those machines in my warehouse and they aren’t cheap. Second, if someone wants to be deceptive they could take pictures of the scope and send you a box with a rock in it. Third, I just sold one of these and it had a few range trips on it and you couldn’t tell it wasn’t brand new and I could have easily posted pictures the pictures I did of it and claim it was new. I’ll trust a sealed in the scope box to be unused and no mounted any day over something that’s been opened.

But yeah he should totally unseal the box and take pictures for someone that probably isn’t even interested in buying it anyway 😂

First of all, no it’s not. I have some of those machines in my warehouse and they aren’t cheap. Second, if someone wants to be deceptive they could take pictures of the scope and send you a box with a rock in it. Third, I just sold one of these and it had a few range trips on it and you couldn’t tell it wasn’t brand new and I could have easily posted pictures the pictures I did of it and claim it was new. I’ll trust a sealed in the scope box to be unused and no mounted any day over something that’s been opened.

But yeah he should totally unseal the box and take pictures for someone that probably isn’t even interested in buying it anyway 😂
It is. I have a shrink wrap machine as well. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to use one. I also have a WTB add for optics that sell for the same/more money than this optic. People like pictures of product they’re interested in purchasing. It’s a pretty simple concept.

I just opened the external shipping box the scope came in and it not plastic wrapped. That being said, I haven’t opened the box and will do so for very serious inquiries only. Thank you.

IMG_7972.jpeg

IMG_7971.jpeg

Just my $00.02 Beefy ;) , but I owuldnt open the inner box if its wrapped. Youre a long time member here with excellent feedback. That goes a long way.